LabCorp | Page 2 | FerrariChat

LabCorp

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by ProRallyCodriver, Jun 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spEYEdr

spEYEdr Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2007
    LA - City of Angels
    I've been asked by NeuroBeaker to chime in here. That was a few weeks ago and I don't often frequent fchat. And a number of fellow ophthalmologists have chimed in already.

I know SCeye and he knows far more about these issues than I do. Eyeman1234, I'm sure has me beat with knowledge about autoimmune issues, ocular surface, uveitis, etc. If it's not cataract surgery or refractive surgery (lasik and the like), then I'm dumb as a bucket of rocks.

Every year, I learn more and more about less and less. One day I'll know almost everything about practically nothing. I could write an entire book about IOL calculations, but don't ask me to treat uveitis.

And ever since I got a tesla a few years back, I've lost interest in my Ferrari, my M3, and basically all other cars... but that's a whole new post....

2. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    Eye graft went well but left vision impaired.

First rheumatologist I saw was a waste of time and $. She was an arthritis doctor and did not listen to any auto-immune concerns. Visited second rheumatologist last week who understood and listened and waiting those bloodtest. The lab they had in their office, LabCorp.

3. mikesufka

mikesufka F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 4, 2006
    Crosslake, MN
    Full Name:
    Mike Sufka
    Do you have a diagnosis yet ? Best of luck to you.

MDS

4. ProRallyCodriver

ProRallyCodriver Formula 3

Oct 25, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Dave Shindle
    I got the most recent bloodtest results today. Positive for:

Celiac Disease Comprehensive

and

Anti-DNA (DS) Ab Qn

Don't see the auto-immune doctor again for another week.