Tow Companies that can handle a F-Car (AAA) | FerrariChat

Tow Companies that can handle a F-Car (AAA)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by fstbiker, Jul 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fstbiker

fstbiker Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2012
    New Jersey
    Looking to get some info on tow companies throughout NJ if needed that can handle towing a F Car. Maybe we can build a data base of recommended companies that are good, that are AAA and non AAA.

2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    I've used AAA always telling them to bring a flat bed & cloth straps.

However,
    NAR towing in Ramsey NJ - owned by Dave Emde has brought my car in. Dave is an exceptional guy. The added plus is he partners with McPeeks in the same building who can do exotic car repairs too.

3. lopena

lopena Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Nothing special about towing a Ferrari as long as you use a competent operator with a flat-bed truck. Cloth straps (not chains) should be attached to suspension A-arms. Watch the loading/unloading process closely, but frankly these guys are typically very careful with expensive, low-slung cars.

4. drbob101

drbob101 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 26, 2012
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Ferraris
    Just had an experience with AAA and my f355. The truck was new and immaculate and the driver was knowledgeable and handled it perfectly. He had boards on board to handle the low ride height just right.

5. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Ok, what happened?