Max Vito at Retromobile | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Max Vito at Retromobile

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by shaughnessy, Feb 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    Fascinating thread.

2. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
  3. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    lol

4. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Busted!!

5. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    The suspense is killing us. Otherwise, the mods may as well merge your story with DB Cooper, Elvis sightings, and Big Foot activities.

6. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
  7. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    We are looking for the where abouts of Mr Peter Schomer.
    We have 2 High Court Writs against Mr Peter Schomer in excess of £15,000.00
    In the most recent correspondence from him, he uses the address “Down Street Cottage, West Ashley, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 8DS. The residence of Arjan Stoof.

8. torquespeak

torquespeak Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2010
    UK
    Full Name:
    Ed
  9. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    wow, this thread was out of this world..can't make this stuff up.

10. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    The 1973 Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 was spotted yesterday, not sure who the owner is now! any suggestions?

11. wrxmike

wrxmike Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Stoof and Schomer at the 2016 Mille Miglia -car #309
    Mille Miglia 2016

12. outofpocket

outofpocket Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2007
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    GD
    Be sure to see the PM I just sent you.

13. HantsRat

HantsRat Rookie

Jul 15, 2017
    Pete and his Ferrari Smart car are staying at the Robin Hood inn in Rowlands Castle, Hampshire if anybody needs to see him!

14. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Thank you for the info, will pass onto Bounty Hunters.

15. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Need the sights adjusted, missed by a day. Smart Ferrari sticks out like the centre of an Archery Target.

16. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Just seeing if the new FerrariChat.com places the replies in date order, the couch was shot by a deckchair attendant !!!!

Ducman491 likes this.
  17. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Just had this email from an associate of Schomer. Looks like he has scammed another.

Hello Mr??????
    I have been only once to Peter his home, that was in Begard , Brittany, France but that was in 2016 when I picked him up to go to Italy.
    If you reach him, please remind him he still owes me money for the car.
    Arjan Stoof
    Tortola, BVI

18. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
    Its a new Year and this so called Ivor ‘Hardon’ is still stalking me!
    Lets clear the air.
    First off going back to 2014 Christmas just before I had a major fall that placed me into the IOW St. Marys Hospital I was staying at the Belmont Hotel on the Isle of Wight.
    I was having a sexual affair with hotels manager Linda Eastman. (wife of Desmond Eastman aka Ivor Hardon)
    I will not apologise to Desmond as Linda told me it was because he could not get a ‘hard-on’ > how interesting that he uses this name as his ‘call sign’ on Ferrari Chat. (Ivor Hardon)
    NEXT:
    Desmond Eastman aka ‘Ivor Hardon’ was introduced to this web site by myself and now he is using it for his personal benefit to try to ‘rustle my feathers’ as nobody else will listen to him. He has no friends. and I guess still upset I had sex with his then wife Linda.
    The Belmont Hotel is in a bankrupt state and the Eastman's are gasping for any assistance financially.

Des Eastman call sign: ‘Hard-On’ never even sat in a Ferrari and even surprised he can spell ‘Ferrari’... Ivor Hardon for the record spent many years in a Isle of Wight mental institution and every once in a while he gets near a computer after drinking and tries to taint my reputation with these untrue claims.

Maybe Mr. ‘Hard-on’ should tell the good people on this Chat site how you and your wife Linda Eastman stole my 1990 Porsche 964 Carrera 4 from me while I was lying on my back after surgery at the St. Marys Hospital on the Isle of Wight, with major life changing injuries sustained at your Belmont Hotel in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight.
    The Porsche keys were on a desk in my former room at the Belmont Hotel and they just helped themselves to it, with no thought on the dangerous situation they have caused. Its not over yet...

This Porsche UK reg: H306 KBM (photo enclosed taken at the Belmont Hotel) has been reported stolen to the Hampshire Constabulary Police and I have never seen it again. There have been 2 reports of theft regarding the Porsche recorded under ref: 44140338467 & 44150145167 The Eastman’s are now in possession of stolen property. (Prison time)

Any claim that the Belmont Hotel has against me is total fabrication and false. Ivor Hardon / Desmond Eastman have inflated any room charges so they think they can keep the Porsche.
    They were still charging me for the hotel room while I was in the hospital and NHS care home for 8 months. You can now see the ‘other’ side of the story.
    They both are just good old island classless rednecks who have taken the law into their own hands.

Mr. Hard-on, if you are so desperate to find me, tell me the time and place and I will be happy to meet to see what you have to say to my face. I doubt you would do this as your a spineless weakling, who can only hide behind his computer. If interested, I will be at Retromobile in Paris, maybe we can meet there.

Note: I will not answer any replies here and this will be the last time you hear from me as after I post this I will cancel my membership. I really do not have time for this anymore.
    If anyone wants to reach me you can contact my private e-mail address and phone number below. I’m not hiding from anyone and never have been.
    [email protected] and UK telephone 07463938393

Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    hahahah, this is a great movie....love the plot, please keep going at it!!!

20. I16

I16 Formula 3

Sep 15, 2008
  21. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
    Forgot to mention. There is a cash reward for anyone who can tell me or the Hampshire Police the current location of the 1990 Porsche C4 Reg: H306 KBM
    Please send me a private message or ring my number: [email protected]
    Tel: 07463938393

** Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Last known location is the Belmont Hotel car park in Shanklin Isle of Wight.

22. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    No comment on Tom Shaughnessy's original post Pete?

23. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
    Tom the 'Junk Man' is another story.
    My Solicitors have advised me not to talk about that case. There is a nice surprise waiting for him when he tries to enter England on his next trip.
    This is my last post.

24. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Without regard for what reason a person actually says or does something, we form our own thought or opinion and [to us] it becomes truth whether or not it actually is. I saw someone post a quote that said, "The way you view and judge others is a reflection of yourself."

I do apologise for my previous removed comment.