Lime Rock 6/29, SCDA track day, group run ? | FerrariChat

Lime Rock 6/29, SCDA track day, group run ?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ml65, Jun 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ml65

ml65 Karting

Jun 22, 2009
    Farmingdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Mike L.
    #1 ml65, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I registered for the novice run group, INT 1 was sold out , which is fine because I only run at 70-80% anyway, missed the last event as rain was in the forecast but I think they got it in, I saw a couple of F cars there in photos, maybe F chat members ? If there is anyone interested let me know, maybe get a bunch of us in a run group, it's a LOT of fun.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Scda is awesome group. Ive driven/imstructed with them for over 15 yrs. Will be instructing there mid august. Have fun

3. nart

nart Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2005
    Why are you not doing the Ferrari Club track event which is the very next two days at Lime Rock? There are only three run groups, you will be assured running in your proper group. You will get far more track time for less money and you will be with Ferraris. Most of all, you will be supporting the Ferrari Club which exists solely to benefit Ferrari owners.

4. ml65

ml65 Karting

Jun 22, 2009
    Farmingdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Mike L.
    Nart, I thought the FCA event was later in July like last year, but would love to do the two day event. At this point I am a slave to my daughters 10u softball schedule,as I am a coach. Can do the first day but not the second day, because of tournament play, any chance of another Lime Rock day later in the year ?

5. ml65

ml65 Karting

Jun 22, 2009
    Farmingdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Mike L.
    Spider, I will most likely see you on 8/14, have a friend who might bring up his Z06 and new ZL1.