CAROBU 3-piece wheels for Boxer for sale | FerrariChat

CAROBU 3-piece wheels for Boxer for sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by 6S166, Jun 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 6S166

6S166 Rookie

Jun 3, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Ben Schotz
    #1 6S166, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    When I got my 512 BBi several years ago, I badly needed new tires; but new TRX's were not to be had. So I purchased 3-piece spline-drive "racing wheels" from CAROBU, 8 x 17 front and 10 x 17 rear, and mounted Bridgestone Potenza G019 Grid tires, 225/45-17 front and 255/45-17 rear. With TRX's available again, I have returned to the stock set-up. I'm looking to sell the CAROBU wheels with tires. The wheels are "standard finish, silver center, polished outer rim" and are as new, i.e. with any damage or marring. The set-up has less than 1000 miles on it. See attached pic of one front and one rear along with the center cover and special hardware for attaching the center as supplied by CAROBU. I also attach a pic of the wheels mounted to my Boxer. I would like to sell the full set. All you need to do is swap your splined wheel centers and go. CAROBU tells me that they no longer sell these wheels because they are not able to obtain them from their supplier.
    Asking $5000 plus shipping
    Ben
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ///Mike

///Mike F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2003
    Bugtussle
    Wow, those are sexy!

3. 6S166

6S166 Rookie

Jun 3, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Ben Schotz
    Thanks, Mike. I agree. It preserves the basic 5-star look, and they make the car stick much better too!