Lusso Dash | FerrariChat

Lusso Dash

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by John Vardanian, May 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    Does anyone have a diagram of (or know) what the dash switches do? There are seven in the middle and one to the left of the wheel. Thank you in advance.

john

2. T308

T308 Formula 3

May 12, 2004
    Southern Cal
    From memory (possibly flawed) Headlight, Windshield Wipers, electric fuel pump, fog lights, fan, heater, dash light dimmer.

3. T308

T308 Formula 3

May 12, 2004
    Southern Cal
    Forgot the interior light switch, that's the one on the left side below the key.

4. hhibbett

hhibbett Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    Hi John,

I have an old wiring diagram that someone sent me a while ago. I will try to dig it up and will send it to you.

5. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    @hhibbett, if you have a diagram I would very much appreciate seeing it, so long as you are comfortable sending it. If so just PM me an email address. Thank you.

My notes are similar:

Below ignition: Interior Lights

Lower right of steering column from L->R: Left Vent, Right Vent, Choke

Under tach/speedo the central 7 switches from L->R: Headlights, Wipers, Autoflux (fuel pump), Rheostat (I think this is instrument illumination), Fog/Aux lights, Left Blower, Right Blower

Next to these central 7 is a small dial, this is the trip ODO reset.

Hope this helps!

6. hhibbett

hhibbett Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    It has been quite a while since I got it (15 years or so). It might have just been someone jotting it down on a piece of paper. Either way, I will send it to you as well. I will let you know when I find it, and you can send me your email address.

7. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    Thanks Hoffman and everyone.

john

8. hhibbett

hhibbett Karting

Aug 24, 2008
    I found the information. It was sent to me by a gentleman, from Hawaii, that I met at Concorso Italiano in 2000. Here is what I have

In addition to some Weber carburetor information, I have a "250 GT Schematic Wiring Diagram", a hand-written dash layout of 5223 GT/L (which illustrates the functions of each of the knobs on the dash - seems to match T308's responses), and a sheet which identifies the fuse box circuits (left and right fuse box markings).

The 250 GT Wiring Diagram does not designate if it includes the 250 GT/L, or if is it meant for the 250 GTE or ...... I have been told previously that there is no specific GT/L wiring schematics; the 250 GT information should suffice. I'll let someone here with more detailed knowledge comment on that. Same is true for the fuse box information. It does not state the actual model.

Let me know which of this information you would like, Caeruleus11. John, I got your PM. Would you like all three?

9. John Vardanian

John Vardanian F1 Rookie

Jul 1, 2004
    San Francisco Area
    Full Name:
    John Vardanian
    Got them. Thanks Hoffman.

john