Detailing needed | FerrariChat

Detailing needed

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jippiejake, May 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jippiejake

jippiejake Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2012
    Venice Beach
    Full Name:
    Mike Kerns
    Hey guys.
    I need a recommendation on who to hire to detail my GTC4 for the upcoming San Marino show June 11th.
    I have used Kyle in the past and he one of the best, but he is too busy..
    I have some small paint swirls etc, everything else is pretty good..
    Thanks so much...

2. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    #2 Prancinghorse619, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    I highly recommend D'elegance Detailing. They service cars, aircraft, motorcycles, water craft all over Socal and use nothing but the best products including this new self heal coating. 20 years of experience, also has a truck and enclosure to haul your vehicle so you don't put miles on it, or they can come to you. Best detailer I've ever dealt with in my 30+ years of owning vehicles.

They will know exactly what your GT4 will need. They do quite a few high end vehicles. They can offer you a variety of professional grade ceramic coatings or high end waxes. He's one of the few that uses several different coatings. So they don't tell you their coating is the best simply just because they carry it. They are able to tailor a detail right for you. I've been to detailers that say teir coating is the best only because they carry it. Well D'elegance carries several different ones. You will get the truth from them.

D-elegance Detailing | Professional Detailing Services
    619-718-0031 you can text or call.

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Jason of Xcaliber detailing. He works paint correction magic. 805-233-2237 [email protected]

4. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    I have experienced a lot of detailers in the socal area. My favorite is D'elegance Detailing. If your vehicle is in need of paint restoration or correction he is a master at it. Most people do not measure for paint thickness and figure out their correction factor when approaching a detail. Well he makes sure you retain the most of your paint while delivering exceptional results. Something that is very important.

5. Tenney

Tenney F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2001
    Bill Larzelere in Burbank ... (818) 842-6732

6. AKINSB

AKINSB Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2013
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Alex K
    +1