Quality mobile washing service | FerrariChat

Quality mobile washing service

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by rmk40, May 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmk40

rmk40 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Rafi
    Can anyone recommend a quality mobile wash service who services Simi Valley? I've got an amazing non-mobile detailer/wash shop, but would really like someone who can come to my place for routine washes.

It's tough to find people who use proper technique and products. The last mobile wash service landed me in paint correction land within 6 months. So I really want someone who knows what they're doing.

2. AKINSB

AKINSB Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2013
    Santa Barbara
    Full Name:
    Alex K
    Jason Niselkowski (805) 233-2237 XCaliber Auto Detailing

Great guy. Is mobile. Will work at your house and is detail orientated. Got rid of every defect in my 456. Finish looked like glass!

3. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Jason is the man. None better in my opinion.

4. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Karting

Sep 21, 2009
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Does Jason do washes? I thought he was paint correction only...

Mobile car washing is not a thing anyone can make a living at doing higher quality unless charging 125 to 200 per wash. 30-40 even 60 dollars for 1.5 to 2 hours of work is just not worth it considering drive time and materials, epa regulations, etc

5. rmk40

rmk40 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 3, 2017
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Rafi
    Thanks guys, I've reached out to Jason.

6. evo+supra

evo+supra Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2010
    I would recommend D'elegance Detailing. They do a lot of prancing horses a long with a lot of other high end cars. They only use the best of the best products, tools, and techniques. Been detailing I think for like 20 years.

They use products like Swissvax, Ceramic pro, Sonax, Pinnacle, Wolfgang etc etc.

They have a shop and are mobile. They are located in San Diego but does detailing trips all over socal. Warning: they aren't cheap but nothing quality ever is. Oh and they also have a truck and enclosed trailer to haul your car to their shop in case you don't want to put any miles on it. They do it all, anything detailing, wraps, PPF clear bras, window tint, and other vehicle related appearance items. Probably has trained or trained who trained the other detailers you know of.

D-elegance Detailing | Professional Detailing Services

7. Prancinghorse619

BANNED

May 10, 2017
    ^I have to agree with that. I have made quite a bit of money buying cars having them restored by D'elegance and re-selling for a profit. I bought a 2013 G wagon the paint was in terrible condition. Bought it for 75k. Spent about 6k with D'elegance having it restored. He did such a good job it looked better than when the original owner bought it brand new. Then I sold it for 105k.