Some crazy purchasing deals for anybody in the market for a Hellcat | FerrariChat

Some crazy purchasing deals for anybody in the market for a Hellcat

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by bounty, Apr 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
  2. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    #2 leead1, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    I bought my Hellcat last year and I love the car. it is very powerful with a wonderful exhaust note. Not a sports car just a muscle car to the extreme with modern sedan handling. It makes my Gen 5 Viper feel slow in comparison. I was driving my Hellcat today.

sale Prices seem expensive compared to my area. They may be trying to clear out inventory before the Demon arrives. I am looking for a Demon but I plan on keeping my Hellcat. These cars are a bargain for the thrills they give.

Great post

Lee

3. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Hi Lee I have the first order that is available at my local dealer for a Demon. Are you on anyone's list to get one?

4. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm a big guy at 6'3"/230...I've been kidding myself for years that I can fit in a sports car but the reality is that I have trouble getting into most. I sat in a local Hellcat and it's exactly what I'm looking for....am just starting my search and am going to wait for the ultimate deal. There is a ton of inventory right now and I imagine those that already really wanted one have one - which explains the deals.

5. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Hi Buddy great to hear from you. Yes I am on the list for a Demon. Whether I purchase it or not depends on the hp I have seen many posts but no fact based information.

I am very happy with my Hellcat, it is a great car.

Best

Lee

6. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Travis good luck and happy hunting. They are big so it can be a family car or perfect for big people like us.

Best

Lee

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Some great deals, I know someone that bought one expecting it to be somewhat collectible and they made like 4x more than promised? 2016's sitting on lots.

8. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Thank you Lee. Are you aware of any "must have" options on the Hellcats?

9. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    Travis They come very loaded. The automatic is faster than the manuals which is common these days. I chose the manual transmission because I like three pedals. The hellcat has a fantastic world class shift feel.

People have posted that the hell cat is heavy, which it is but the power and the suspension make it feel like a light car.

It does not drive like a sports car, the wheelbase is too long. The car drives like a modern sedan.

I would buy the car just for the engine sound. The only problem with the car is it makes my generation 5 Viper feel slow and under powered in comparison. :)

Enjoy in good health

Lee

10. Lookinup99

Lookinup99 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 24, 2016
  11. Lookinup99

Lookinup99 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 24, 2016

12. JoeTSI

JoeTSI Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2015
    Huntsville, AL
    Full Name:
    Joe K.
    I wish we had these deals out here. Best I could find in Nashville was $6000 off MSRP and leases at $649/mo with $2000 down and 12K per year.

13. lsmkr01

lsmkr01 Karting

Oct 5, 2010
    VA
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Thats a great lease deal!! Man, you guys are going to get me into one of these soon if I keep checking back lol