360 interior parts, mirrors, wheels, etc. | FerrariChat

360 interior parts, mirrors, wheels, etc.

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by sherpa23, Feb 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #1 sherpa23, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am selling some of my 360 spares because they're taking up too much room in my basement. If you have questions about any of them, send me a pm. I am always willing to trade for other parts for 360, F430, F40, and other cars.

1) Manual 360 seats. These are black manual seats with red piping. They are in excellent shape and come with all sliders and everything. Not only are these great for replacing worn out seats but they are manual, which means they're lighter than electric powered seats. $5000 plus shipping.

2) 360 door cards - black leather. These are in excellent shape. I have all of the parts for them but at this point, I'll just sell the door cards because the buyer can just reuse his hardware and fittings anyway. The pic shows the speakers but those are not included. They're heavy and you can just reuse your existing speakers as well as all hardware. They would be much lighter to ship without speakers. I have no idea what these go for. Make me a reasonable offer, I guess.

3) F430 OEM floor mats - black. I have 3 sets so maybe it's time to sell one. Make me a reasonable offer.

4) 360 mirrors complete - black. These are plug and play and even include the temp sensor. They have some light scratches from shelf wear but they can probably be buffed to be like new. $550 plus shipping.

5) 360 steering wheel - black with no airbag. This was redone by a race shop to have thicker leather on the rim. It's nice but I opted for a different one. $700 plus shipping.

6) 360 Starfish wheels with tires. These are in pretty good shape. Can be used as is but would be better if refinished. $1100 plus shipping.

I have a few other odds and ends but that's probably good for now. I'll add to this thread with new information as it becomes available and/or relevant.

I'll add pics...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #2 sherpa23, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a pic of the door cards. I have both sides and they're in excellent condition. The speakers are not included (unless you really want them, I guess).

3. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I got two pm's about the speakers. They are JBL speakers. I guess I'll sell them if someone really wants them. I have no idea what a good price is but if someone wants one of the other parts and wants the speakers I will throw them in.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Door latches and plastic cups are spoken for and SOLD...

5. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Looks like there's a sale pending on the 360 Starfish wheels but I also have a BNIB set of 18" 550 Maranello wheels. I've never even unpacked them.

6. douglas360

douglas360 Karting

Nov 7, 2016
    SoCal
    Are those 550 Maranello wheels the same as the "modulars" for the 360?

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    No, they're the one piece base 550 wheels. The modular 550 wheels aren't the same as the 360 wheels, though. They're the same size as the one piece wheels and wider than the 360 wheels in that they're 8.5 and 10.5 inches wide, respectively.

8. junglistluder

junglistluder F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2007
    VA
    Full Name:
    Brendan
    My car needs that steering wheel so bad! :eek:

9. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I am always up for interesting trades. :D

Remember that it doesn't come with the airbag, though!

10. msper

msper Karting

Oct 29, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mark
    PM sent.....Thanks!

11. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    All floor mats are SOLD. Thanks.

12. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    How many Benjamin Franklins would I have to trade you for that killer 360?

13. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Hahaha. I'm afraid that at this point, I've become way too emotionally attached to it to consider parting with it for any of the Presidents. :D

But a few Mr. Franklins would get you the original seats it came with!!! :D :D :D

14. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    Is that a Ferrari luggage bag in the background stuffed with stuff?... in the first picture? :)

Did you post/remove a picture of the floor mats? I bought some floor mats that I THOUGHT were for a Mondial, but they are NOT, and I was wanted to compare the 430 mats to see if that's what they are.

James in Denver

15. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #15 sherpa23, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Yes, that is Ferrari luggage in the background. Good eye. It's the front piece for my F40. I have a lot of Schedoni luggage I've collected over the years. I have a full F40 set (with my name on it) for my F40, two sets of carbon trimmed behind the seat luggage for my F430 and 360, some alcantara Scuderia front bags, a well-used Ferrari (no model) black suitcase, an extra F40 suitcase, and a custom Schedoni overnight bag (not a Ferrari item) that he made for me. And a Corse Clienti roller suitcase, and a Scuderia duffle bag and some other non schedoni Ferrari bags.

I already mailed out the mats but I'm sure there are lots of images on the web to compare with. The only ones I have now are in my cars.

16. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Man, my pm box is filled with messages about my luggage asking if I will sell any of my extra pieces. I'll explain a couple of things. Old Schedoni luggage is hard to get. The only way to get Schedoni Ferrari luggage is either through Ferrari when it's new or on the second hand market. If I sell any of this, I don't have a way to replace it. You can't just call someone and order it. Plus it was really hard to get and expensive in the first place so I don't think that people would want to pay even what I paid.

17. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    All the spare car covers are sold and the floor mats are sold. Still have everything else, including all of the wheels.

18. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Just about everything other than what was mentioned is still available. I would love to find a home for these door cards and the steering wheel (and the seats, too).