2015 MCLAREN 650S LOADED PEARL WHITE/ RED CRAZY LEASE TAKEOVER | Page 4 | FerrariChat

2015 MCLAREN 650S LOADED PEARL WHITE/ RED CRAZY LEASE TAKEOVER

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by shawnmkrt, Sep 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I would think that it would be a reasonable standard that would be applied; in other words they couldn't unreasonably withhold authorization to transfer the lease and they can impose only reasonable requirements. Look at the lease and see what it requires. If the OP is presenting people to them that he believes to be very qualified then he might want to have a heart-to-heart with Ally, and express his concern that they are unreasonably withholding authorization. Just a thought.

2. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    Leasing companies non related to the manufactures make it difficult to qualify for exotics if you don't have experience with leasing exotics in the past; no matter how good your credit score is.

The leasing companies affiliated with the manufacture (ie., ferrari, lamborghini, porsche, etc.) are less stringent.

3. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I found someone to take over my Ghibli Lease through Ally last year with not too many issues. They were mostly dumb clerical issues on their part but that was about it. I don't think they care if the car is a Chevy Cruz or McLaren, they just need your $500 transfer fee and good credit. Essentially you're dealing with GM level service which is who owns ALLY.

4. GTSPorsche

GTSPorsche Rookie

Jan 30, 2017
    Interested. Do you have an email you can be contacted at? New to this forum and not sure PM works yet.

5. perrycars

perrycars Rookie

Jan 31, 2017
    Is this car still available? If so, I am interested on getting more information.

6. shawnmkrt

shawnmkrt Karting

Sep 29, 2005
    Someone was finally approved for the lease and car has been transferred.

Thanks everyone.

Op please delete or lock thread.

7. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Congrats bro !