Sad by McLaren as my choice | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Sad by McLaren as my choice

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by Abdulaziz, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    epic!

2. Flash G

Flash G Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 24, 2006
    Hollywood Hills
    Full Name:
    Christopher
    What the hell did I just read??

3. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Radicalized by McLaren. I see it so often among today's youth. Lewis, Fernando, and now this guy. Sad.

Mark

4. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    This thread is a study in international nonrecognition of sarcasm due to linguistics and ineffective innuendo in reference to historical movies, as it applies to elective spending by the Millenial Generation, and peer pressure to only buy new Ferraris.

Feel free to join in. Its fun. :)

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    I vote for this thread as worst thread of all time on Fchat

6. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

noo not even close.

Any number of way worse threads.

We got Nazi lovers, we got women haters, we got pedophiles, we got fake kings and at least 10 guys who want to help us invest (ahem steal) our money, we got it all. A spoiled, self indulgent millennial ain't even in the top 100.

D.

7. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #107 Abdulaziz, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Completely agree because if a car has BOTH:

1 - Great resale value relative to MSRP
    2 - Not discontinued like the MP4-12C,

you are never questioned to have bought it new or not. For example, if I bought a used 991 turbo for nearly 1/2 MSRP, I would win on everyone like I bought a 160K car and would be treated as such:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    You've no idea what "broke" feels like.

You also appear to lack the empathy and values to be a doctor. Find another career. You should look into being an affluent yet anonymous nocturnal crimefighter, dispensing swift vengeance against anyone who undervalues your used belongings.

LOL! Great observation. :)

All the best,
    Andrew.

9. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I thought the op was yanking everyone's chain with his posts till I read the other threads by him and realized he is serious. Oye ve!!! This world is screwed.

10. bbxx

bbxx Karting

Jun 30, 2008
    Kiev
    Full Name:
    Matt
    That's right. The car you have now will continue to depreciate and you will be less respected as each day goes by. Better sell ASAP to get out of this mess before it depreciates too much.

11. SaratogaCA

SaratogaCA Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2016
    Saratoga, CA
    Full Name:
    Sam T.
    I get it. I get it.

Due to hard work, studying, and investing, Abdulaziz was able to buy a used McLaren.

Now, Abdulaziz is not into material objects. And his rich friends are like him.

But middle class people, well, they are jealous. They have an inferiority complex, and they try to make Abdulaziz feel small by intentionally and maliciously underestimating the value of his McLaren. They do this right to his face. Right to his face! Again, and again.

It's not the rich folks who do this. It is the middle class!

Well, I think anyone who has been around Ferraris for a while knows exactly what the solution is:

Abdulaziz, listen carefully. You need to DONATE your car to me. Ship it to California at your expense. Just send it over.

Next time your middle-class friends make a comment, just tell them you are so rich, you did not need an exotic car, so you just gifted it to a California attorney.

Imagine how your middle-class friends will be left in shock and awe and admiration!

Just think of it!

You will be the envy of all of your middle class friends. They will be more jealous than if you had purchased a brand new F12.

When you enter a room, everyone will point to you, and say "That's Abdulaziz! He had a used McLaren. But he is so rich that one day, he gifted it to a total stranger in California ... just because he felt like it!"

And other people will say "Really? How amazing! I have never met anyone that impressive!"

No more smartass, jealousy-filled wisecracks from middle class people who can't afford a nice car and need to put you down.

Do it ASAP. This is for your own good!

Sam in Saratoga

12. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #112 Abdulaziz, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    You have completely understand my thread and the problem hence why I love kind and smart people such as you sir. One thing you got wrong: all my middle class friends THAT KNOW I HAVE THE CAR are nice and you should correct it to middle class people "whom I HAVE to deal with in my life" like my arab McLaren mechanic, my arab McLaren service advisor, and your random arab middle class stranger were you to talk to his ass for 2 minutes. For example, no one in my university knows I own the car except 2 people.

Were I to theoretically gift you my McLaren, they'd assume I sold it to you or paid you, a person I know in California, 50 bucks to lie about me "gifting" you my McLaren. They are far more wicked and primitive than you can imagine and they have an unprecedented ability to convince themselves my car is 70K. People who make up numbers and then believe them are more than enough capable of making up many reasons of why I didn't actually gift you my McLaren.

13. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Do they tell you to be aware of the black helicopters in the sky??

14. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Here's a dumb question; why do you give a damn what anyone else thinks about your car and it's price? Are you really so infantile and insecure that you care what others think? Why start a mindless thread about others opinions of your car? Why not just grow the **** up and pretend to act like an adult?

Mark

15. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    I beg of you to explain this point in all honesty.

16. SaratogaCA

SaratogaCA Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2016
    Saratoga, CA
    Full Name:
    Sam T.
    The solution is so simple, it is genius:

Pick your most jealous friend, and have him facilitate the gift shipment. That way, he knows first-hand that the vehicle was gifted out.

I will be in communication with him to make sure he sends it out correctly, and he understands it was a complete gift.

You have to understand the mind of a small and jealous person: They see your McLaren. They are jealous. They want it. So the WORST thing you can do to them is to give it away to a total stranger. They want it desperately, but a total stranger enjoys it.

They will always blame themselves for the poisonous and jealous comments they made. They will always regret it. And you will smile and tell them "sure, one day I decided I did not want it anymore, and I gifted it to a total stranger on Ferrari Chat ... simply because that is the kind of person I am!"

17. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Clearly you have issues. Your posts are contradicting themselves.

18. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    An F12 won't make you look bad.

This thread makes you look bad.

19. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Well, the government, late at night, has a fleet of black helicopters that it sends out to collect information on its people. They have infrared, cameras, listening decides.

Very likely they have footage of you writing a check for 70k for the car. Even more likely they have looked in their database and cross referenced all the middle class people you know and have distributed the footage of you writing the 70k check for your car. This can be the only explanation why people continue to make fun of your user car. Because you only paid 70k for the car.

It's best to go to the local sheriffs office and offer proof to the contrary. Otherwise no one will ever believe you.

20. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Simple solution, just print out all those ads you posted here and tape them to all your car's windows. Then when people say your car isn't worth crap, just tell them to read the windows and weep!

You could also tape a couple Rolex ads to the mirrors. After all it's not you owned a Patek Philippe. :D:D:D

21. bbxx

bbxx Karting

Jun 30, 2008
    Kiev
    Full Name:
    Matt
    The problem with your rolex is that it's easy to fake. A lot of the people you encounter probably assume your watch is phony - especially when you're only driving a 70k car. You see, the stainless steel colored ones are very easy to imitate. What you need is a solid gold rolex. These are much more difficult to fake accurately since the gold plating would wear off and it's obvious.

22. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #122 Abdulaziz, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    First of all their estimates vary. If someone makes up numbers from his ass, it's hard to reason with him in any way. The way they attack my car isn't: "You're poor and your car is cheap". It's more like: "Did you know your car is x value and looks good for that value?".

I agree with you in that were I to buy a solid platinum 55K watch that it would make for a great comeback to them:

"Sorry for interrupting you but I must show you the coolest watch ever so please have a look at what a 55K watch looks like. I feel like a whr on a daily basis for not owning a 1M dollar watch but I needed to start somewhere. Regarding your estimates, are you the guy I heard about who bought a Chiron from an ignorant prince last week for 120K?. I really hope you're enjoying your Bugatti. You sir are a professional at finding free cars".

Without shoving a platinum 118206 in their face, they will continue to give quotes to me. However, I just got the car in Augest and my budget is broken now so I'll need to wait a year or so get the watch used for 15-18K. I will destroy them and your solution is something I thought long about. However, no one assumes my steel is a fake but my steel Rolex is cheap new (9100). They can still say their ashl sourced quotes to me because many losers with Infinities have brand new 5-9K rolexes.

This solution is an improvement to my situation but is not perfect because you can't always respond in a joking manner and you may fear being targetted for theft of the watch were you to crush them with it. Plus, they can still say "hey I just gave you the fair values of your car so don't get touchy".
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Lol. WTF is this thread?

24. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #124 Abdulaziz, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    I'm so glad it was a joke man. Your post had me worried. Thanks for being so fun spirited in all your other posts :)

Cheers ❤️

I'm glad you liked them. Really sorry about how mean I was to my fellow members in my first thread. I really have grown since then as a person.

I love your post especially: "McLaren shaming has to be stopped"
    So funny and beautiful.

25. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    Thread of the year, and it's not even the end of January!