Sad by McLaren as my choice | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Sad by McLaren as my choice

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by Abdulaziz, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bbxx

bbxx Karting

Jun 30, 2008
    Kiev
    Full Name:
    Matt
    The people who are commenting on your great deal of a car are saying these things because they think you are a lower class individual who got a good deal on a car that used to be expensive, but isn't anymore. They are complimenting your budgeting sense, but don't think you have access to any real money.

You need to sell that McLaren and beg your grandparents for a La Ferrari. If you ever hope to be a billionaire yourself, you need to look the part. Nobody will respect you with the car you have now.

2. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
    http://youtu.be/fPS02EFgdfE

3. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! People think my McLaren is worth less than I paid for it! WAAAHHHHHHHH.

Mark

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    this thread is superb. just when I think Fchat is getting dull.

5. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross

6. Statler

Statler F1 World Champ

Jun 7, 2011
    His other threads really are just as fun.

7. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    #82 joker57676, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #83 Abdulaziz, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    I've already explained this: I don't tell people I bought it used. Think of it this way: "If I bought it for MSRP, the bashes would still happen exactly the way they do since no one could possibly tell I bought it used.

The only difference would be that I can show them the invoice and then give them the finger were I to have bought it new.

Regarding my friends, once I show any of them a 30-50M building and say its ours, they don't even think twice about asking me used vs new. Thus, all my innercircle aren't in anyway my problem. The kind ones in my innercircle who are middle class will love me regardless and are happy I found a great deal on my car because I'' more than happy to share what I bought it for with them.

It's the random people I'm suffering from because I can't respond with assets to them when they bash my car. Introducing your assets to people takes time and isn't a good quick comeback to shut their ass.

9. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    Mark, you have to be more sensitive! Poor people can only afford so much... Can't hold that against them. If all you can afford is a used McLaren, that's ok. We all have to start somewhere.

I used to have a TV show years ago. Was really a show about nothing, really. It was me, my friends, in New York. My friends George, Elaine, and Cosmo were in it. Show almost didn't get picked up, but after 10 years was a huge hit. I played this comedian guy, who had a pretty hum drum life.

But that's not the point. I started buying porsches, and got to build a huge collection. Have a about 50 now, sold a lot off at the latest auctions. I have my mechanic Seinfeld take care of them all.

The point is, I couldn't afford nice cars back then either. I know my dad had money, being a realestate mogul and all. But I wanted to make it on my own.

Now, I can buy any car I want. Back then, a used Mslaren would have been cool.

Kudos, enjoy the car! Who cares what your friends think!!!

10. itsablurr

itsablurr Formula 3

Dec 9, 2005
    Carlisle, MA
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Sell it. Buy a 1967 275 GTB 4-cam. Be a connoisseur. Prepare for champagne falling from the heavens, doors opening, and velvet ropes parting.

11. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Anyone responding seriously to the good doctor in training is getting played. A more appropriate response would be - of course you would feel like a common person in the F12- because its also used. A true billionaire would own a brand new F12

12. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler

lol.

13. joker57676

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    F12? You must be joking, right? How common. That's like buying a suit off the rack at Nordstrom. Bespoke or walk.

Mark

14. Dolcevita

Dolcevita Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 5, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Craig
    I had a car that was bespoked. I kept worrying the wheels would bend when I hit big pot holes.

15. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#90 dm_n_stuff, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. bbxx

bbxx Karting

Jun 30, 2008
    Kiev
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I agree, and it's not really a problem you can solve without selling the car and buying a better one. You need a car that is expensive even if it's used; so nobody will ever be able to look down on you for owning a cheap car. Because, really, the car you have now is just not going to impress anyone - as you are discovering.

17. JWeilan

JWeilan Karting

Oct 14, 2014
    This thread is all a joke, right?

18. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    True true. How silly of me.

19. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    How can you be so cruel? this poor guy is suffering! Suffering I tell you because he is driving a used Mclaren. Dont be so quick to dismiss other peoples feelings. It will take lots of hard work and knee pads so he doesnt scrape his knees begging for more money from his billionaire family so he can drive a real car.
    He has a long road ahead. lets all support him!

20. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    there's too many self indulgent wieners with too much bloody money.

JWeilan likes this.
  21. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
    You're en fuego today, baby.

22. TC94

TC94 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 23, 2005
    Full Name:
    CThruU
    I tried to imbed that on page 4. Took out the "s" after http and then added back in. Neither worked. <shrug>

23. Abdulaziz

Abdulaziz Karting
    BANNED

Feb 20, 2014
    #98 Abdulaziz, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    I agree with you hence why an F12 would make me look bad. I don't want people to respect me for becoming the best version of themselves by indulging on cars that any person who gets rich will buy. I want a car that they would never buy no matter how rich they get and want them to simply understand my refusal to be them in any way. I don't think MP4-12C is better than an F12 objectively because it's just my opinion.

I just want them not to attack my car in front of me and assume it's 10K in their primitive heads without vocalizing. My problem is with their confident vocalizations of giving me quotes I didn't ask for that no sane McLaren owner would sell them at. Unlike some of you, ALL Arab F12 owners are not enthusiasts so please to the enthusiasts among you don't take it personally if you love V12 Ferraris.

It's not the money that makes me feel bad. To me they are literally like a chicken that has a tiny brain and belongs in a burger but doesn't comprehend so and vocalizes with superconfidence that it's a car market expert qualified to decide on what the second by second updated market value of my car is. The way they say 60K is like they have McLaren MP4-12C owners begging them to buy their cars for 60K. Their confidence is what's killing me.

Their unjustified confidence makes me want to put them in a pot of boiling water literally 'till I hear their bones crack to feel the peace of their continued silence. They are very bad people and I hope you trust my judgement. Silence NOT respect is all I want from them. Arabs in general my friend are overconfident and refuse to appear wrong or less and that's why explaining my problem to you is difficult for me. I have NEVER suffered from a nonarab btw.

24. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    Your friends sound like some people I knew. One guy was this megalomaniac Gordon. He sued to buy and sell companies, that's how he made his money. Last company he bought, BlueStar, nearly did him in. He tried mentoring some guy Bud, but ended up getting screwed over. He spent money like a drunken sailor, had the hottest chicks in the back of his limo doing whatever he wanted...

But rich people like that are all azzholes. Trying to impress you with their money.

They people that are truly happy, don't care about money, like my sister thersa, her buddies Ghan Di, Bud (goes by Budda) and his Mexican friend Jesus.

They know... its not money. They would respect your McLaren.

Peace out!

25. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    An F12 will not make you look bad. I promise.

Lots of other ways to make that happen.