EuroAutoHaus Boston | FerrariChat

EuroAutoHaus Boston

Discussion in 'New England' started by Euro Autohaus_Boston, Jan 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Euro Autohaus_Boston

Jan 4, 2017
    Boston, Ma
    Full Name:
    Tony Fernandes
    Hi, my name is Tony Fernandes, known to the Ferrari community as Tony Ferrari. I have over 20 years of experience working on vintage and current models in production. I have earned over 30 Ferrari certifications and am one of the few chosen by the Ferrari factory to work on the latest supercar, La Ferrari.

I started my career in 1984 when I took on a position at Newport Imports in Middletown R.I. It was there that I would polish my skills as a Ferrari technician.

I then moved on to AutoHaus in Cohasset to continue expanding my knowledge as a Ferrari technician.

I was given the ability to master my skills at Ferrari New England where I became a lead technician for the past 10 years.

I have now decided to open my own business called EuroAutoHaus of Boston located at 310 Granite Avenue in Milton, Massachusetts. EuroAutohaus will give me the ability to offer my past and new clients the finest in automotive maintenance, service and performance upgrades to clientele.

I am really excited about this new venture and invite you to like us and share this page on Facebook, view our new website Home and of course stop in at the shop and allow me the pleasure of working on your Prancing Horse.

Our master technicians have vast knowledge with troubleshooting issues on Ferrari. Simply call (774) 226-5844 or 617-696-3906 to speak with one of our technicians and make an appointment to discuss the details of what work you needs to be done on your vehicle.

2. Euro Autohaus_Boston

Jan 4, 2017
    Boston, Ma
    Full Name:
    Tony Fernandes
  3. Ray G

Ray G Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    Newport, RI
    Best of luck with your new business! I remember the days of Newport Imports in the 80s. Quite different around here now.

4. Euro Autohaus_Boston

Jan 4, 2017
    Boston, Ma
    Full Name:
    Tony Fernandes
    Thank you so much Ray G!

5. steve@amne

steve@amne Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2007
    Norwood, MA
    Full Name:
    Steve O
    Good luck Tony... Like Dave and I, it looks all former Ferrari NE guys are doing their own thing these days! Spoke to Mufta a few weeks ago and he told me a little about your shop.

Steve

6. Euro Autohaus_Boston

Jan 4, 2017
    Boston, Ma
    Full Name:
    Tony Fernandes
    #6 Euro Autohaus_Boston, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Come check us out at EuroAutohaus!

310 Granite Ave.
    Milton MA, 02186

As an apperitaion of your time...We will offer you a massacusettes state inspection for your Ferrari, Maserati or, Lamborghini, or if you choose we will fill up your exotic with premium fuel. *Complements of EuroAutohaus.

click below to view our custom shop
    https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=LW7anG2hzK5

*Up to 12 gallons of premum fuel
    Complenatry offer expires on May 1, 2017