2013 SRT Viper GTS - Stryker Red Limited Edition | FerrariChat

2013 SRT Viper GTS - Stryker Red Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by FinishLine, Dec 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    #1 FinishLine, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    • RARE Stryker Red Limited Edition
    • 8.4L V10 (640 HP / 600 TQ)
    • 6-Speed Manual
    • Red/Black Italian Leather Interior
    • Track Pack - Includes StopTech Brakes and Pirelli P-ZERO Corsa Tires
    • Sidewinder II HyperBlack Wheels
    • 18 Speaker Harmon Kardon Stereo
    • 8.4" Touchscreen Nav
    • 4-way Electronically Adjustable Suspension
    • Traction Control & Stability Control
    • 10 yr / 100,000 mi Factory Warranty
    • 2900 miles
    • Sold by original owner; clean title in hand

This 2013 SRT Viper GTS features the highly coveted Stryker Red finish, a color that will never be available again on any new Viper. I was fortunate enough to be among the lucky few who ordered early enough to be included in the quota for getting this car. Only 40 or so were made; it must be seen in person to truly appreciate.

Fair warning - do not buy this car if you don't like attention. You think Ferraris turn a lot of heads? This thing has been responsible for some traffic jams as people stop to record it with their phones or snap pics. Park it somewhere publicly visible and expect a crowd to form within minutes. It never ceases to amaze me. :)

This Viper is in brand new condition. No mechanical issues whatsoever, plenty of wear left on brakes and tires. Paint is perfect and interior is pristine; there is no wear on any interior surfaces.

The car is located about 20 mins outside of Philadelphia, PA. Great addition for anyone who appreciates cars that look as good as they perform.

Contact me directly if you are interested in buying and have any questions or want to make an offer. Title is ready to be signed over once payment is processed.

Ask Price: $135,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    That's a heck of a way to introduce yourself to the Ferrarichat! :)

WOW.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Roger that!

Great color!
    GLWS!!

4. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    Thanks guys!

5. whitebeard

whitebeard Rookie

Sep 13, 2007
    Watching to see how well this works out.

6. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    The rear 3/4 shot is just fantastic. Very striking Stryker red.

7. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Daaaaaaaaannngg..

8. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Easily the nicest looking Viper I've ever seen. WOW.

9. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    Mf92:
    I'm not a salesman, but exclusivity is a big selling point for this particular Viper.

They are retiring the gen 5 with the 2017 model year, but the possibility of a gen 6 sometime in the future is not ruled out. When I say that this color will not be available on any new viper, it includes future generations of the car.

The 1 of 1 program lets you customize the paint to a degree, but anyone who wants one can get one now and in the future, so it's not an apples to apples comparison.

To many people, buying any car with the price tag of a house is crazy. It's all relative. :)

10. AZSpider

AZSpider Karting

Oct 8, 2004
    San Diego CA
    I am a bit surprised by the Op or admin deleting honest questions. When the car had been posted several times for considerably less, it is legitimately a buyer concern that one would think needs to be addressed. If he was hacked, that would have sufficed rather than hiding behind name calling.

11. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    who needs soap operas?

12. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    I've been fortunate enough in life to see ... and own ... many, many wonderful automobiles.

By far, the "Stryker Red" color on this generation of Vipers is the finest factory automotive finish I've ever seen.

Further ... the Gen 5 Viper remains one of my favorite cars, of all time :)

Good luck with the sale!

13. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    Thanks, werewolf. You're right on all points. :)

14. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    #14 Stentboy, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2016
    I think the wrong posts were deleted. I've never heard of him or his car before and I have certainly never conversed with him about it.

15. mf92

mf92 Karting

Jan 24, 2015
    Lol at the "show me another one in this colour", no ones arguing the rarity of the colour, just all bold colours are "relatively" rare on a viper. Asking twice its worth because of the colour, which really isn't all that special... (not like its a livery), and the way you advertised it, pure salesmen

16. slownrusty

slownrusty Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2014
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Slow Rusty
    Fantastic! I'll miss the Vipers.

17. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    To anyone who is genuinely interested in purchasing this car: I would be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact me on here to discuss.

18. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I don't get all the hate
    either the car sells or it doesn't at the agreed price of the two parties.
    If its over priced, it will sit.
    I think the car looks fantastic

GLWS

19. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Jason, I gave my (strong - note a little bitter :D) assessment of the 'element' that festers on the cars for sale threads on MOST auto forums. here;

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/silver-subscribed-private-forum-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/540337-question-lawyers-regarding-defamation.html

20. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    activity in the "for sale of your car" means activity and it won't get buried.
    Good cars sell, bottom line.

21. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    A little something in the spirit of the Christmas season: send me the "buy it now" number you like and I'll do my best to work out an excellent deal for you. :)

22. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    Post holiday bump!

23. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Pure salesmen?

Who cares man. Get over yourself.

How would you like everyone to advertise you? Do you write to Nike and tell them to stop doing adds for basketball because you play golf?

He wrote in a tone... which is not for everyone. He will either be rewarded for it or he will be unsuccesful because of it.

When you are trying to get signifcantly more for a car because of the color and its rarity... you are probably going to have more success if you educate your buyer.

For example... I am a Viper guy... I have owned several and I love them. i didn't know about the stryker red... its not my cup of tea so I don't care about it... well then I read his post and became in formed.

At least he isn't lying about condition etc... He isn't claiming it to be accident free and it was hit by a train or something like that.

The guy is being honest and you are busting his balls over it.

He spent a little extra time trying to inform a potential buyer and used more adjectives than you would like... who cares.

Looks like a great car!

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't pay that much for the color... but it is a nice car and someone else probably will... and if they don't... they will reduce the price...

24. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Beautiful color. If I got a Viper this is the exactly color combo that I would want.

25. FinishLine

FinishLine Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2016
    2017 is already shaping up to be an excellent year for the USA. What better way to celebrate this new era of prosperity than getting behind the wheel of America's most iconic super car in one of the most beautiful and unique colors ever? Let's make a deal! :)