F-Chat Live Auction - Sat Nov 26 - 2pm EST - Ferrari F430 Spider | FerrariChat

F-Chat Live Auction - Sat Nov 26 - 2pm EST - Ferrari F430 Spider

Discussion in '360/430' started by Yellow Compass, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #1 Yellow Compass, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    F-Chat Live Auction - Sat Nov 26 - 2pm EST - Ferrari F430 Spider

Bringing a new concept to Ferrarichat, the Yellow Compass Group as a sponsor will be holding a live auction for one of the cars in our inventory. We've coordinated with Rob Lay and hope to make this a regular feature on Ferrarichat offering a win/win situation where buyers can find beautiful Ferrari's at fair prices. We hope that those interested in this rare car will get their finances in order this week and plan to join us for the auction.

The car this week:
    2005 Ferrari F430 Spider in Argento Nurburgring over bordeaux interior
    VIN: ZFFEW59A050144430
    16,000 miles

Car photos, videos, and information will be updated this weekend:
    2005 Ferrari F430 Spider ? CPO

Our For Sale ad on the car here at Ferrarichat:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/ferraris/526921-fs-2005-f430-spider.html

Auction Location:
    This thread here under the 360/430 section

Auction Time:
    Saturday, November 26, 2016
    Start time: 2pm EST
    End Time: 3pm EST
    Put it on your calendars.

Beautiful F430 Spider - Former CPO car. This auction should enable a bidder to get an even better deal. By 2020 hybrids will be ushering in at Ferrari according to the CEO. Time to get your naturally aspirated cars now...
    Minimum Opening Bid:
    $ 123,000 usd

The Mechanic:
    Alfonso Joseph - Master Technician
    Services - J. Scuderia Automotive
    We have asked "Fonzi" to be available for 2 hours prior to the auction start at our location with the car to provide FaceTime calls to answer any questions bidders may have. He has also performed a pre-purchase inspection on the car and his thoughts are shown in a video on our website.
    Bidders can call us with any questions on the car at 1-973-610-7111

Clean Car fax and maint records are available on the Yellow Compass website and can also be emailed to bidders.

Placing Bids:
    Please feel free to place a bid on this thread at 2pm EST on Saturday Nov 26th. The auction is for registered Ferrarichat members and is transparent with existing user names so that the mods and all can follow where the results end up and who is interested in the car. Please focus on the auction of the car and take any market discussion to other threads - using typical Classified rules in play. We were asked to place the auction in the 360/430 section to appeal to the most parties.

Bid Completion:
    High bidder will need to contact The Yellow Compass Group concluding the auction to place a deposit on the car and finalize payment for delivery.

We look forward to seeing the car with its new enthusiast owner and continuing new auctions on Ferrarichat.

Thanks for your interest.

Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Wishing the best for everyone's Thanksgiving with family.

Look forward to seeing you all at this live F-chat auction on Saturday after you have had your fill of food, and black Friday shopping. Pull up a chair and a drink and join us for the fun. Give me a call with any questions. This is a great car for a great price.

Mike

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi everyone just a reminder the auction for the beautiful 2005 430 begins tomorrow at 2 PM EST and will run through 3 PM EST On this thread , the starting bid is $123,000 .
    Good luck tomorrow to everyone .

Mike

4. FazTaz

FazTaz Karting

Aug 19, 2004
    Northern NJ
    Best of luck with the auction. Great concept and even better car.

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    People can send Yellow Compass a pm to bid anonymously that we will forward to the mods / Rob Lay for transparency.

Additionally based on some requests , if we do not receive any bids until 2:55 PM EST , meaning that if the the first bid should come in within the last five minutes of the auction I will extend the auction by five minutes till 3:05 PM EST to give others a chance to bid competitively

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    The auction is underway!! good luck to all bidders

7. SaratogaCA

SaratogaCA Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2016
    Saratoga, CA
    Full Name:
    Sam T.
    Will you be posting the results here?

BTW: the idea of an online auction is very intriguing.

8. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Hasn't this been the second week in a row that this car has received no bids? Atleast no public bids? I think the idea of an auction is a cool one (and I applaud you for trying it) …. but the novelty will wear off quickly if the "minimum bids" are in essence full retail levels.

9. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I may be mistaken in my comment about second week in a row…. If so, my apologies!

10. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    I was excited about this until I saw the minimum opening bid. Not a $123,000 car in my book. The color combo alone really narrows down the potential bidding audience.

11. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I think the colors are perfect, this is a beautiful car.

12. BlacktopRacing

BlacktopRacing Formula Junior

Sep 18, 2016
    Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Dale
    I agree the colors are nice (reminds me of my first car - a 1979 Mazda RX-7), however, it is for a very particular taste. To think it's nice is one thing, but to actually desire it and pay a premium for it is another. It is the desirable colors that add value and drive price up. I just don't see this as being one of the "desirable" color combos. Personally, I've always had an affinity for silver when it comes to cars, but when it came time to buy a Ferrari, it HAD to be red :)