Finali Mondiali Daytona Dec 1-4 2016 | FerrariChat

Finali Mondiali Daytona Dec 1-4 2016

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by marlow3, Oct 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. marlow3

marlow3 Karting

Jan 20, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Marlow Miller
    #1 marlow3, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a very large and important event for all Ferrari owners and tifosi. The world record attempt and the venue, Daytona International Speedway, makes this a once in a lifetime event. I urge everybody to join in the celebration.

I've taken the time to create a web page with official information from Ferrari and a link to sign up directly:
    Upcoming Events | Finali Mondiali 2016 | Triarsi Motorsports

If you have any questions we will be happy to help.
    Please call me on 727.784.3377 or message me if you would rather register by phone or email. Attached is a form you can fill out and email or fax to me at 727-784-3320.

Efforts are being made to assist those of you interested in shipping your car(s) for the event. Please contact me if you need assistance.

If you purchased tickets from Daytona Speedway directly and would rather have the proper Ferrari Premium Tickets. Please let me know, we've helped a number of people get a refund so that they could get the official Ferrari tickets.

Again this is a really great event and I ask everybody to show their support by joining in.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
  3. marlow3

marlow3 Karting

Jan 20, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Marlow Miller
    MalcQV,
    Wish you could join us.
    December is a beautiful time of the year on Florida, perfect for an event like this.

4. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Don't, just don't say that :D.

I've visited Florida (and you can guess which bit) in excess of 15 times though the last was early 2008. My ex-wife and daughter still visit. My first visit was October 1988 and the follow up December 1989. That year the orange crops suffered though, it went quite cool.

Love the place but time and personal stuff has not allowed me back to the US (and a few other states I've had the pleasure of too) other than 2014 to our head office in Dallas and that was business.

One day I will be back.

Thankyou all the same though :)