Battlefield 1 | FerrariChat

Battlefield 1

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Bas, Aug 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Anyone got the beta? I received my beta key this morning...They could release this game now! It's so awesome, works solid.

Playing on PC.

2. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    I'll just wait for the full game. It does look good :)

3. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Well they already made it open beta for everyone (don't need a key). Haven't played it yet but the reviews are a bit mixed at the moment.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I got the open beta and played a few games. There are definitely some issues with the servers but that's to be expected as no game designer has ever gotten the servers right at first.

The game play was fun. I haven't really looked at the different guns you can unlock or upgrades to load outs.

The tanks seemed overpowered. They are hard to destroy since there are no RPGs.

The map is pretty cool and I really liked the graphics.

5. JDZNate

JDZNate Formula Junior

May 14, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Nate
    Servers were hacked on Wednesday so they were down all day. I've been playing on the PC and Xbone. I'm loving it so far.

6. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Bought it for PC yesterday. Bloody awesome. What a game. It almost feels as if I'm in WW1.

7. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    Bought the Ultimate Edition for Xbox 1....incredible game! It's like Saving Private Ryan in a video game. I played a little bit of the campaign and then multiplayer. I could seriously rack up some time on it.

8. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Really enjoying the support class so far in online. Highly recommend playing with a team of people though (3 or more). Need a medic in there that drops crates and revives, support class, and from then on either more medics, support, assault or sniper depending on the map.

Once you unlock the M1909 telescopic the class becomes really enjoyable. It shoots accurately on medium range and works well in close combat too.

Can't wait until they release Hardcore mode.

9. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    How's the campaign?

I enjoyed Battlefield 4s campaign and played through multiple times,but did wish it lasted a little longer. I don't play games much and don't multi-player.

10. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    I've played all in the series, this one is my favorite so far!!

11. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Thanks. Good to hear.