Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Nick Puopolo, Feb 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Hi Everyone

Italian Car Day will be sponsoring this Wednesday (June 29) night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at Walmart.

Please bring your Italian car and join us for a fun night with live music, food and all types of wonderful card.

We will be selling $ 20.00 raffle tickets to win a 2016 Fiat 500 with all the proceeds going to a local charity Safehaven.

Please be there before 7:30pm to insure a parking spot.

2. JohnMH

JohnMH Formula 3

Jan 28, 2004
    Dubai / Bologna
    Won't be able to make that one, but when is the July date? I should be in town and have an itch to drive to something.

3. Dirty-Cheech

Dirty-Cheech Rookie

Apr 11, 2016
    Hell, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Itchy Scratchy
    A good variety of cars, something for everyone ....well done. No cops required.

4. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I went tonight.
    A lot of horsepower there for sure. Esp. from the domestics.
    Definitely worth the drive.

5. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2009
    Cloud 9
    Are the meets still going on? I live close by and would love to bring the 2500hp twin turbo Lambo and maybe give a few rides and meet some car lover neighbors

6. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Woodbridge Cruisers are having their second annual indoor concert / dinner fund raiser this Thursday night October 13 at Le Jardin event Venue on Hwy 27 @ Langstaff ! ! !

Tickets are $35 each offering a buffet dinner including pasta, porchetta , pizza soft drinks ( cash bar ) with live interment.

50/50 draw with all the proceeds going to Million Dollar Smiles and Sick Kids Hospital

7. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Hi Everyone

Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza starts this week May 17.
    The weather will be fantastic sunny and 25 deg.

This is an organised car gathering event, they have permission and a permit from the owner to be there.
    The designated area is roped off, they have security and insurance.
    There are over 450 cars that attend every week with Italian cars having their own reserved section.

What I like about this gathering is you don’t always see the same cars every week, a good mix of classic cars, muscle cars and Italian cars.
    They have live music, foods, giveaways and awards for each class of cars.

Woodbridge Cruisers give back to the community by raised money for Sick Kids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles with 50/ 50 draws and a $ 2.00 non-mandatory car entry donation.

Because this car gathering event is so popular, you would need to arrive before 8:00pm to guaranty a spot.

8. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    What a fantastic night for the first Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza.

Over 300 cars including 40 Italian classics, live music, food and money raised for Sick Kids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles.

This happens every Wednesday night from 6:30pm to 10:30pmpm

9. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Weather for this Wednesday night Woodbridge Cruisers is 21 deg sunshine and warm.

It's going to be another fun filed night of live music , food and lots of fantastic cars.

I suggest getting there before 7:30pm to get a spot.

Italian cars will have a reserved area organised by Italian Car Day and the Scuderia Ferrari Club.

10. tantumaude

tantumaude Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 3, 2016
    Burlington, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mat
    Is there one next week, or is this a once a month affair?

11. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    This takes place every Wednesday night weather permitting

12. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Italian Car Day will be sponsoring this Wednesday night Woodbridge Cursors event.
    The will be live Italian music and prices for the best cars.

Italian Car Day will also be selling raffle tickets for $ 20.00 to will a 2017 Fiat 500.
    Only 2000 tickets are available with ALL proceed going to a fantastic local charity “Safehaven Project for Community Living, Safehaven
    Over the last 6 year Italian Car Day has readied over $250,000 for this wonderful charity that provides exceptional respite and residential care for families whose children suffer from multiple disabilities and complex medical needs.

See you all there!!

13. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    #38 Nick Puopolo, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Weather for tonight meet-up at Walmart is Sunny !!!!

See you all there !!

15. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Fantastic weather for tonight's event

Be there before 7:30pm to insure a spot

16. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    RAIN on Thursday so let's all meet Wed. night at Walmart while the sun is shining.

Huge turnouts lately & there is more room to park cars now.

17. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The weather is looking good for tomorrows meet-up at Walmart , sunny and hot !!

18. marioz

marioz Formula 3

Nov 21, 2003
    Cedar Mills,Ontario
    Full Name:
    Mario
    I was sunny.

No one was there--place was deserted.

19. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    That's surprising. Pretty good turn out tonight, especially for fall. Although lower numbers for euro cars than in summer.
    The 6pm start time isn't taken very seriously IMO. No ones there before 6:30-7.

20. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Thursday Oct.19th, is the Wednesday Woodbridge Cruisers fund raising dinner at Presidente Banquet Hall 1133 Creditstone Rd, Concord, ON L4K 4N7

Tickets are only $ 50.00 each which includes dinner and live music.

All the money raised will be going to Sick Kids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles.

This is the ONLY weekly car gathering event that give back to local charities.

21. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    What a fantastic charity dinner put on by the Wednesday Woodbridge Cruisers.

Live music, a wonderful dinner and 50/50 draw.

Wednesday Woodbridge Cruisers raised over $ 14,000 this year for SickKids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles.

A big congratulations to Chris and all the volunteers for putting on the larges weekly car gathering event in Ontario.

NO other car gathering event can say they host over 350 cars every week and gives back to the community.

22. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    is the season over? anyone going tonight?