1980 Ferari 400i for Sale - Beverly Hills Car Club | FerrariChat

1980 Ferari 400i for Sale - Beverly Hills Car Club

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, May 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    #1 OttoB, May 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Since the chassis number is not included within the listing, I performed a search for other 1980 400i's and could not locate one with this color combo:

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ferrari/400i/1835434.html

I love the fact they mention being owned by an elderly woman for many years! The reputation for this dealer certainly precedes them, as can be further researched online. However, being described as in 'Excellent' condition, should I be surprised that the asking price is just shy of $35K?

Same issue with the other listing from Hemmings where I simply am unable to upload anything more than a single pic, so Sam... do your thing!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Anyone able to discern the chassis no. on this one? For having (100K km) 62K miles, the exterior cosmetics look fresh, as does the engine bay. Certainly an attractive price for ownership although coming from that dealer... Could this be the other 400 mentioned that a certain doctor had available for sale?

3. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I do not even think they are in Beverly Hills; I recall once hearing they use that name but are not in BH? Anyone know if that is true? Doc

4. JAnastas

JAnastas Karting

Nov 24, 2013
    Los Angeles
    They are in downtown LA, a world apart from Beverly Hills.

5. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Also has a BAR sticker on the door jamb. That should be worth it to someone in CA. Car looks decent for the price. Ferro Grigio too.......

6. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Google Ferrari shops in LA and then see if there are any online reviews. I wouldn't trust a shop that does business with BHCC as they're very sales heavy and those shops would need to put the good word in. If in doubt, post the name(s) of your search to see if any of us know more about them.

7. sidtx

sidtx F1 Rookie
    Owner

Feb 9, 2014
    Frisco, Tx
    Full Name:
    Sid
    The other day. The Wheeler Dealer guys bought an MGA from BHCC. There was considerable footage of the BHCC warehouse, and the surrounding industrial area. Also lots of video with the guy that runs it.

Amazingly - the MGA ran well when Mike bought it.

Sid

8. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Doc......