Official Ferrari LaFerrari Picture Thread | Page 304 | FerrariChat

Official Ferrari LaFerrari Picture Thread

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by furious_ferrari, Mar 5, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    You must be joking. Photographer appears to be Webb Cheung. See top of the Instagram page. Quite easy. Even I can do that.
    Cheung owns the copyrights. And THAT should be respected.
    Lifting photos from other websites without even undertaking a minimal effort to find out proper copyrights is, well........ No wonder are you being bashed, and rightfully so.
    This is about intellectual property. Google it.

Marcel Massini

2. ilir

ilir Karting

Dec 12, 2013
    Austria
    Photos were cropped the way they are posted here so nothing in the corners you must be bluffing big time ;)

3. ilir

ilir Karting

Dec 12, 2013
    Austria
    Will credit the photographer next time if there will be one. This thread is a place for wise people like yourself Mr Massini :) cause you obviously live your life with no minor mistake ever judging by the way you are spreading "im a smart ass" vibe all around the thread.

4. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No one cares.

Sincerely,
    Normal Internet Usage

5. petar143

petar143 Rookie

Nov 18, 2014
    I completely disrespect your ignorance and your lack of respect for someones property.

Sadly, he isn't able to understand your point, Mr. Marcel.

6. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
  7. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith
  8. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    You're all overreacting. Many of us here post pictures without always mentioning copyright. It's not ideal procedure but in many cases the picture was already posted elsewhere without the copyright. No need to bash and no need to take offense.

9. faykau

faykau Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2013
    i agree. i mean, wtf!!? why does it have to be such a big deal?
    dont think illr tried to take credit for those photos? i, along with tons of posters here don't always look for the photographers and put their names here, because as harsh as it is to take, it is about the cars not the photographer. but no one is trying to reproduce or claim credit for the photos and why the f should this be a problem? just relax and enjoy the images of such beautiful car please.

10. XP1LM

XP1LM Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2005
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Truong
    He's sharing pictures with no watermark on the forum. Calm down. Maybe he didn't know who took the pictures.

Also, this forum and thread is filled of people posting pictures without crediting the photographer.

11. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Before someone overreacting again I would like to stress that I know the crucial importance of copyrights and giving proper credit when it's due. I don't believe I have posted many pictures without mentioning source or crediting. However in those I might have done so, I can assure you that they had been relayed from elsewhere so there was no credit info available.

I also believe the attitude of the majority of posters here is the same as mine.

12. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    For one, simply attributing a image to someone or linking to their site does not allow you to legally use their image. Attributing it means absolutely nothing.

Secondly, posting an image simply for public commentary and discussion has a chance at falling into the fair use category.

13. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Wow! You know they say rules are made to be broken. I usually do not like yellow cars, nor do I usually like black wheels. But I have to admit I love how this car came out. Very exciting, sporty and beautiful spec for the LF. Thanks for the link. And the photographer's site (J.B. Photography) has many wonderful automotive pictures. Well worth the time to browse.

I know what you mean but lets not judge the car transporter too quickly. I think you would have to see the other side of the car to see if its about the same- a little bit hang over can happen with these ultra wide cars.

14. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel
    #7590 elipinski, May 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  15. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    #7591 REALZEUS, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Amazing picture!!! The LF will go down in history as one of the all-time greats!!!

16. Traveller

Traveller F1 Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Bet you are glad you took it in the 'wrong colour'?

17. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
  18. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON