Miller Motorcars for service? | FerrariChat

Miller Motorcars for service?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by vjd3, May 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Any experiences with Miller for warranty service? I'm somewhat closer to Boston but the dealer there has been unable to solve a problem with my California's top (still under factory warranty but getting close to expiring) and was thinking about getting the car down to Miller as an alternative.

But if they're super busy with long waits or otherwise difficult to deal with will just tough it out here.

Opinions or anyone good to reach out to there? Thanks!

2. MikeS

MikeS Karting

Nov 21, 2003
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Mike S
    Nothing but the best statements to make about Miller overall and its service dept. Had my 360/430/599/458 serviced there. My Speciale is in as I write this. Covered flatbed picked it up this morning. Driver treated the vehicle like it was his own. Was notified when the car was dropped off and was called during the service on what was completed and recommended. Techs are awesome and will address your issue I am sure. I deal with several people, just call.

I would add if your current dealer has already billed Ferrari for an incomplete repair, it might cause Miller and Ferrari an issue. Don't know, just putting it out there. Make sure you give them the full history.

3. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Thanks, Mike, great to hear.

4. Doug_S

Doug_S Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2007
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Miller actually did work on my 360 top. When I got the car back the panel covering the soft top was slightly off center. I wrote the repair manager with pictures and they sent a truck to pick it up, fixed it to my satisfaction and return it. So I am quite happy with their service.

5. Entropy

Entropy Formula 3
    Owner

Jul 10, 2008
    Miller is great, just echoing Mike's comments.

They know their sh_t and the manager (Don Pintavalle) is a stand up guy.

One of their master techs I know has been through the Cali/Webasto training in Maranello, Miller has sold a lot of Cali's (and had to work on a few roofs)

Also agree, if the car is half-fixed, let Don know ahead of time I'm sure he will try and work with you.

6. phishgoldy

phishgoldy Karting

May 12, 2014
    NYC
    Miller is the best not only for expertise but also for the way they treat clients.

7. RAKLAW

RAKLAW Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2009
    Westchester,NY & Sarasota FL
    Full Name:
    RAK
    Been using Miller for past 2 Ferraris
    Just did my 16M
    2 locations Greenwich and Stamford
    I prefer Greenwich.. S/M Don S/A Elliot.
    Great guys

8. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Miller does a great job and echo the other comments. They are top notch.

9. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I am making arrangements to get the car down there, thanks folks!

10. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    great people and service but very pricey, even by ferrari dealer standards. since its warranty work I guess you don't have to worry about price. They will take great care of your car.

11. skoshiyobo

skoshiyobo Rookie

Jun 13, 2016
    NY/CT
    Hey RAKLAW, I spotted you on Sunday (6/12/16) driving down Greenwich Ave... heard you from a mile away, gorgeous 16M!

12. Newjoint

Newjoint Formula 3

Jan 17, 2016
    Exemplary service department. Pick up and delivery was like clockwork and the driver treated the vehicle like it was his firstborn