CNC MOTORS | Page 3 | FerrariChat

CNC MOTORS

Discussion in '360/430' started by babci, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    "Who gives a crap?"

Thanks for your question and the opportunity to answer it. Some do, some do not.

"Move on"

Respectfully I suggest you follow your own advice.

2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Be a man, stop crying - there are more important issues. If you don't like how they do business then go elsewhere.

3. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #53 babci, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    "Be a man, stop crying"

"there are more important issues"

Appears to me if the tears and issues are yours. However you are certainly entitled to your opinions as I am mine. Try to get used to it.

"If you don't like how they do business then go elsewhere"

Never said I didn't like how they do business just commenting on it while pointing out some of the way they do it.

4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I've seen the blue scud in person and it was incredibly gorgeous and very unique. Sorry that I do not have an extra 300 lying around or it would have already been in my garage. :)

I don't see an issue with a slow update on a dealers site. I just wish that all dealers would leave up the asking price on cars after they are marked sold to aid in reference.

Robb

5. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #55 arizonaitalian, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Mountain meet molehill.

Tempest meet teapot.

So sad to see people with such tiny little lives. I hope the crime finders here find one (a life that is) and thus stop cluttering this board with such pettiness. Although it is funny and entertaining to see the level of cluelessness and righteousness they have about their (lack of) life.

(You could make a career out of this...just think of all the CL posts that are still out there for items that are sold. Or the magazines full of houses for sale near the checkout stand at grocery stores...those *******s, how dare they show me a house that is sold!)

6. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    #56 arizonaitalian, May 8, 2016
    Deleted.(unneeded)

7. alkizz

alkizz Formula 3

Jun 27, 2015
    West Palm Beach
    Full Name:
    Alton
    CNC has some badazz cars... Love checking them out!

8. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #58 babci, May 8, 2016
    "So sad to see people with such tiny little lives. I hope the crime finders here find one (a life that is) and thus stop cluttering this board with such pettiness. Although it is funny and entertaining to see the level of cluelessness and righteousness they have about their (lack of) life."

Look at the bright side. If weren't for all of us here (including yourself) contributing to the thread who either disagree or agree with the subject you wouldn't have the opportunity to exercise your large and exceptionally boring talent for regurgitative condescension and thus miss all the great entertainment.

9. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    #59 ferralc, May 8, 2016

I am curious, do you own a Ferrari? because you would find there are WAY better things to do in life (like going for a drive in a Ferrari) than reply like this to everyone (regardless of the thread topic)

Now if the sled waiting in the garage is a Toyota Corolla (or similar) then this attitude is completely understandable.

"What are you going to do Saturday night?

"I will stay at home to antagonize people who actually own Ferraris"

TROLL!!

10. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I have a customer like this guy - smarter than everyone, always looking to prove a point but gets nowhere. We will probably fire him tomorrow and the rest of his company will have to pay for his idiosyncrasies. I feel bad for him, would suck to have to live like that but not worth the hassle.

11. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #61 babci, May 8, 2016
    "I am curious, do you own a Ferrari? because you would find there are WAY better things to do in life (like going for a drive in a Ferrari) than reply like this to everyone (regardless of the thread topic)"

Yep I do. Thanks for the question even though it has no relativity to the subject of the thread. In regard to my replies to posts attempting IMHO to inflame that are directed at me or any other posters (including yourself since I am feeling charitable) to this thread that resort to name calling or are otherwise just fact deficient just represent entertaining opportunities to debate and respond factually (sans the name calling) in kind.

12. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando

Don't feel as charitable with me, I don't believe you have a Ferrari, I checked your profile and you have never started a thread or ever asked advice about anything instead you are always trolling around, let's see a picture of "your Ferrari" (disclaimer: googling a Ferrari picture and post it as yours doesn't count)

Ferrari-less TROLL!!!!

13. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    " I don't believe you have a Ferrari'

Your are entitled to believe whatever you want. However I have no obligation to prove to you or anyone else that I do. The fact that I do has nothing to do with the subject of the thread nor does is it have any bearing with the right to post information or opinions and be on the site. In light of you name calling and charming demanding attitude I am incredibly impressed you bothered to check my profile you must be really upset to have gone to such difficult lengths.

The fact I have never started a thread has no bearing on if I have a Ferrari nor is it yours or anyone else's business if I do. I could care less if you have one or not.

That I have never asked you or anyone else here for advice has nothing to do with the the thread subject, factual contents of my posts or if I have a Ferrari or not. What it does demonstrate is that in contrast to yourself that I am more than capable of doing my own research and independently confident enough in my own ability to answer my own questions. Should I feel the need to ask anyone here for advice I would do so without trepidation. I will take this opportunity to point out to you that on occasion I have contributed historical or mechanical information to inquiring posters while participating in thread discussions and I might ask someone more polite than yourself for an opinion. In closing, your feeble attempt to misdirect the discussion away from the thread subject and insult me has totally failed once again.

14. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    #64 ferralc, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016

Don't feel so flattered I am not upset at all with you, I actually don't care at all about you, I checked your profile because I was curious about your d-o-u-c-h-e-bag-ness and the way you reply to other members, it was a one minute quick review, not like the 2 hours you spent looking for California Vehicle Code articles to prove things nobody care.
    I am sure your 97 Corolla is bullet proof and you are very resourceful.

Please keep replying, this is very entertaining.

Ferrariless-clown TROLL!!!

15. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Name calling is not allowed on this board.

User feralc banned for three days.

Mike

16. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    Don't feel so flattered I am not upset at all with you, I actually don't care at all about you, I checked your profile because I was curious about your d-o-u-c-h-e-bag-ness and the way you reply to other members, it was a one minute quick review, not like the 2 hours you spent looking for California Vehicle Code articles to prove things nobody care.
    I am sure your 97 Corolla is bullet proof and you are very resourceful.

Please keep replying, this is very entertaining.

Ferrariless-clown TROLL!!!

"California Vehicle Code articles"

They are called laws. But of course with your limited focus you would not be able to take the time to check.

" to prove things nobody care"

Thanks foe acknowledging my posts proof.

"nobody care"

Despite the limited, incorrect vocabulary coupled with your presumptuous gall to assume you have the authority to speak for everyone else here on the thread there is more than adequate evidence that some others don't agree with you.

"Please keep replying, this is very entertaining."

Likewise, although it has been a miniature thrill. However do to your insistence to stay off point of the subject of the thread along with your continuation to violate the site rules regarding name calling to try to impress me and others I find the activity of replying to you colossally boring and lacking in enough significant challenge to continue.

17. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    Then, I suggest you stop replying.

Mike

18. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #68 babci, May 9, 2016
    Mike,

Thanks. I apologize to you and all if my last post #66 to member feralc was not abundantly clear enough to convey to him or anyone else here that your excellent suggestion was going to be exactly what direction my future course of action would take in regarding to replying to him.

Best regards,

Babci

19. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #69 paulchua, May 9, 2016
    Or CNC motors and just pay the HUGE $15 fine for their egregious and thoroughly unethical, hurtful and dishonest tactics.

Alternatively, maybe CNC motors can just Paypal the OP's friend $15 to settle the matter? Maybe the OP's friend can split it with you since you've helped bring this matter to light.

$7.50 for the each of you?

Fine for violating VC 11713

I think Wendy's burger has some combo deal going on right now - you can get a free side of curly fries with your #3. Your $7.50 will be maximized here.

But most importantly, you've accomplished exposing the severity of this unethical business.

20. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Damn, my friend just called Wendy's - they said that offer only applies to some restaurants. Has anybody here experienced bait and switch with advertising at Wendy's?

It clearly states in my Pennysaver that the combo deal come with free curly fries. I'm thinking my friend should contact the manager, what do you guys think? Should I tell my friend to do that? Have you had bad experiences at Wendy's?

21. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #71 paulchua, May 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    sheeettt...

Damn - I'm thinking I figured it out. My friend lives in Hawaii, and I didn't see the small print- it says not valid in Hawaii..but if you guys look at the screenshot - it's barely legible. I'm thinking this is grounds for false adverting.

Another thing too was he asked for "curly" fries - it clearly states here "Natural-Cut Fries" so maybe that was what caused them saying they don't offer a deal like that...

Babci - if you got any other legal angle you think my friend maybe able to take here?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

22. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #72 babci, May 9, 2016
    Thanks for your diligent work and contributing.

For the sake of accuracy. Your link referred to the VC11713 regulatory statement actually states: A minimum of $15 and a maximum of $300 for each violation.

"But most importantly, you've accomplished exposing the severity of this unethical business"

Thanks for your generosity and compliment but it was really rather easy considering the other posters examples here confirming and demonstrating what has been past CNC Motors standard operating procedure.

23. babci

babci Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 19, 2011
    #73 babci, May 9, 2016
    "Babci - if you got any other legal angle you think my friend maybe able to take here?"

IMHO to far off this threads subject to warrant a reply.

24. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #74 paulchua, May 9, 2016
    It's been my experience that penalties start at the minimum and escalate as a business repeatedly violates a statue. Also the mood and disposition of the judge has a lot discretion. So depending on many factors, it could go up to $300 for egregious situations, that is the purpose of scaled penalties.

But I must admit, you do have a point. $300 bucks is a lot of cash. That's like 60 Wendy's combo deals. (with or without curly fries) The OPs friend could get free lunch at Wendy's for two months!!!

Hot Damn.

Curious though, do you think the OP (excuse me, I mean the OP's Friend) should report to the authorities? How about you? Do you plan to contact the authorities about this: what somebody you read about on a forums friend's experiences?

Absolutely, I find it best to be very generous in praise and platitudes for social justice warriors. We need more freedom fighters like you to she light in the darkest corners of this world. I think you've given a 'death' blow to CNC motors here - this will definitely strike fear in their hearts!

25. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    #75 paulchua, May 9, 2016
    I think that's a similar sentiment of others about the OP & your posts.