who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 88 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    too early for champagne?

2. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014
  3. Jean

Jean Karting

Jan 13, 2005
    That's too harsh for someone who claimed measly 40~60% annual return as compared to someone who claims 20% monthly. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Just because Doris got fined doesn't mean that Reza geis going to get anything.

No one with any power or jurisdiction is going after this guy with any intent.

No one.

Keep your corks unpopped.

Matt

5. FPA_Bill

FPA_Bill Rookie

May 1, 2015
    The FPA's Bunker
    Full Name:
    Bill K.
    I'm not popping any corks yet, but an FBI Special Agent showing interest is worth toasting with a glass of non-sparkling wine.

6. KellySmarts

KellySmarts Rookie

Jan 10, 2016
    If anyone wants to confront Reza Mokhtarian about all his scams, you can do so on Feb. 25th, 2016. The address is: 227 Bowes Rd, Vaughan, ON (Main intersection is Keele/Highway 7). The venue itself is called the Westmount Event Centre.

Just be warned..You will likely be in the midst of a hanging mob who would "kill" for their Lord Reza.

7. t3kneak

t3kneak Karting

Aug 4, 2008
    London, ON
    Full Name:
    t3kneak
    How much of the $30M he claims to have is because of the fraud? How was he able to get away from stealing so much money and still operating a business to defraud more people?

8. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    That's a marketing trick, 30M....no one worth 30 million is sitting at a kitchen table with a laptop and conning the pack with fake Instagram pics of cars that got repossessed last year and a house he doesn't own. So trust us, he is not worth the lies coming out of his mouth. The problem with today's younger generation is they don't want to work, they all think that by being a forex trader they will make themselves super rich or have things that their "Lord" has.

1) None of his so called mentee's notice he has no office place? Last time we checked, he has none leased.

2) He owns nothing, the house is in Maria's name, they never married, we found no proof of a marriage certificate.

3) The cars on his Instagram are all gone except the 2010 Bentley which is leased and the new lease on an older Aventador, due to all his mentee's paying for it.

4) The people he scammed can't sue as he has no assets, it's the perfect crime. All methodically planned out years ago.

5) Hasn't anyone notice Maria is out of the picture.......no one is wondering why? Both their Instagram profile pics don't even mention each other.

6) Ask any major Forex trader if they ever heard of Reza Mokhtarian, and all they say is, "WHO"??

7) No one notices he doesn't have a trading track record?? Ask him to show you any documentation regarding his track record, and you are blocked or deleted from Instagram or Periscope. Anyone can hire Harsh in Pakistan to work for them.

8) New Zealand is the capital for forex scammers. This was all planned out.

9) We can't go into more detail as there a lot of moving parts in the works.

9. t3kneak

t3kneak Karting

Aug 4, 2008
    London, ON
    Full Name:
    t3kneak
    Is it the same house he is trying to sell for 2M on parkland avenue?

I can't believe so many people are gullible enough to invest in his program and think they will get rich? What happened to his wifes ferrari?

I checked with the guys at Vehicle Direct and they confirmed his bentley and used aventador being leased. So why all the show? I don't see this marketing trick lasting for long....

10. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    Answer to your questions.
    1)Yes. 3 million.
    2) There is one born very minute. 2) a. Ferrari disappeared like the wife did.
    3) The car world in Toronto talks a lot about him, easy to get all the info needed. 3) a. He might as well enjoy it now before he goes to prison plus it helps get forex dreamers as customers . 3) b. I say 6 months max.

11. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    You left out where he goes to Iran and lives there.

12. t3kneak

t3kneak Karting

Aug 4, 2008
    London, ON
    Full Name:
    t3kneak
    Isn't he supposed to have a seminar right now up in vaughan? He posted a periscope of hurting his foot yesterday and cancelling it I think!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1jMKgWwpXOeKL

Anyone know how much he stole/scammed people out of? 1M? More less?

13. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    So who still thinks that there's some snare trap closing in on this guy?

Matt

14. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Not me.

The FBI agent thing? I don't think polygraph experts, which she appears to be from a brief web search, generally lead these kinds of investigations, and if she's doing poly work for the FBI, it's unlikely she's doing anything else.

If she's been reassigned, it's only been it the last 24 months as she was lecturing on polygraph techniques as recently as 2014.

Still possible, but a long shot according to my in house former feeb.

D

15. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Is it true that some psychopaths can beat the polygraph because they believe in their own B.S. so thoroughly that it can't be distinguished from the truth? (In their own minds).

16. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014

He didn't show because he is scared, you have no idea how many people were waiting for him to show up to get a piece of him.

We are not at liberty to say as it would affect the investigation.

17. Domenic defazio

Domenic defazio Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    yes!!

18. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    What "investigation" exactly?

Matt

19. End of the roll

Jul 20, 2015
    #2194 End of the roll, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    All of his social media has gone quite.. No Twitter posts.. No IG posts. No periscope broadcasts since Reza the scam artist was saying he broke his foot... and no posts on Facebook either.

Apparently the cost of the event was Free to all mentor tips people that paid ther monthly fee of I think 97 dollar. To view reza stolen materials from other forex sites..

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=893365360780309&id=100003205601223&set=a.110347409082112.13421.100003205601223

On the Facebook page I've notice people were saying how disappointment they were for the cancellation..

I've notice the "broken foot" scope on Wednesday.. And thought to myself "How convenient"

In true Reza fashion.. He was saying don't worry guys I will be there tomorrow night for the seminar...

20. Vantage007

Vantage007 Formula 3

Jul 5, 2009
    Toronto
    Was just going to come here to post that Peel Police link...

21. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    4 disgruntled investors?

Mississauga– Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are looking for information to help identify four suspects in relation to a kidnapping incident that occurred in Mississauga.

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, at approximately 5:20 p.m., the victim, a 33 year-old resident of Mississauga, was located tied and bound in a ditch near Winston Churchill Boulevard, south of Wanless Drive. Investigators determined that the victim was abducted from the area of Kennedy Rd, and Matheson Blvd, in Mississauga.

The victim was taken to a hospital in Georgetown with non-life threatening injuries. According to investigators the suspects can only be described as four masked males.

The suspects stole the victim’s vehicle, which is described as a 2010 Bentley, grey in colour and has an Ontario License plate of “OCEANSKY”. If this vehicle is observed or located we urge that you contact 911 immediately with details.

22. t3kneak

t3kneak Karting

Aug 4, 2008
    London, ON
    Full Name:
    t3kneak
    Yeah, they broke his leg and left him in a ditch!!!! They are going to dismantle the bentley supersports and pay back the people he stole money from :O

Whoever did this, really means business. This is why you shouldn't steal or scam people out of their hard earned money.

Liquid Assets, good read, and article! Any other news?!

23. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    #2199 Skyler, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016

On second thought... Possibly staged? First time he comes out in public, that too in a grandiose fashion, and surprise surprise he has to go into hiding now...
    Wouldn't be surprised if he broke his own leg.

Funny timing after posting the 1 hr monologue about the collapse of CTM a month ago.

BRB buying popcorn futures

24. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    +1

Sometimes it isn't just the Police you have to worry about if your a thief.