Looking for video of a 360CS | FerrariChat

Looking for video of a 360CS

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Italteen3, Jan 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Italteen3

Italteen3 Formula 3

Oct 14, 2005
    New York
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Man haven't been on here in years! Created an account on here as a young teen and always loved how welcoming and open everyone on here was. Still busting my ass trying to get my first Ferrari comfortably :)

Anyway I recall going to a Saturday/Sunday meet at the Americana when it was first organized. A few cars were there before I showed up in my hoopty, then another handful of cars, and all of a sudden there was a screaming sound coming from northern Blvd, it got louder and louder as it flew passed and everyone laughed. Turned out it was a black 360CS with IIRC gold wheels, we'll see how sharp my memory is here, and the owners name that comes to mind was JC possibly. Any videos of his car with that insane exhaust setup?

Thank you and happy new year everyone!

Anthony

2. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
  3. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    it was jc360's car.. there was a time during the mid 2000s that several tri-state members (the "ec") owned challenge stradales. there was a black one (jc360; think it had test pipes), a silver one (udalmia; tubi n-gt), and a few red ones as well.

a bit doubtful that any of these cars stayed in this area with those owners, which is too bad