Concorso Judging | FerrariChat

Concorso Judging

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Theophilos, Aug 16, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Theophilos

Theophilos Rookie

Aug 7, 2015
    Was I confused? I though I had signed up to have my 328 judged at the Concorso, but apparently there was no judging. Maybe it was my mistake. I spent $1,500 getting the car ready for the drive, $400 to have the car detailed and put 250 miles on my very low mileage car. Not sure I would have attended otherwise. Was it just me or did the FCA Pacific region screw up?

2. Financialman

Financialman Formula 3

Sep 8, 2005
    San Jose CA
    Full Name:
    Dan Carpenter
    I think they did not judge as they are judging at the FCA national meet in Monterey which is going on now.

3. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    No offense, but it was you. In the last 4 years I have attended (when judging was done), there was a checkbox on the entry form for FCA judging (and it was an extra $35). However, it would've been ideal if they clearly stated NO FCA judging this year on the entry form.

4. Alex Rogo

Alex Rogo Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2004
    California
    CI did announce on their FB page and e newsletter on several occasions that Ferraris would not be judged this year due to FCA meet.

5. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    This year the judging was on a separate date because of the National meet.
    The judging was done on Monday.

6. Theophilos

Theophilos Rookie

Aug 7, 2015
    Mea culpa. I screwed up. Not the first time though. One year I showed up at the Concorso only to learn that I had forgotten to register. Advancing senility I guess.