Service Book | FerrariChat

Service Book

Discussion in '308/328' started by Dorsetgem, May 9, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dorsetgem

Dorsetgem Karting

Nov 15, 2014
    Verwood UK
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Hi All
    I am after a new service book (for dealers to stamp after service) as my one is now full. I have had one on order with Superformance since November (on back order). Does anyone know of a company with them in stock?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  3. bertrand59

bertrand59 Guest

Jun 13, 2011
    Lille, france
    Full Name:
    bertrand
    try contact Green308GTSi on this place.

4. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Good luck
    These things are crazy money now
    I'm still looking for one for my 77 308 that's not $2500+

5. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    It depends whether he is speaking of the factory warranty card/booklet, or the service book that was peculiar to the U.K serviced cars and an addition to the former ( perhaps provided by the importer, "Maranello Concessionaires"). I have seen these from time to time for U.K cars, perhaps australian cars have one of these too?

Rgds

6. Dorsetgem

Dorsetgem Karting

Nov 15, 2014
    Verwood UK
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Nah I'm a pom living in Australia, so maybe its just a UK item?

7. nerofer

nerofer F1 World Champ

Mar 26, 2011
    FRANCE
    Understood; so it means that you are looking for an original, factory, warranty card / booklet...as already said, if you want one that is completly blank, (so not for collection purposes, but simply to use it for what they were intended) it may cost you a small pile of money...

Rgds

8. Dorsetgem

Dorsetgem Karting

Nov 15, 2014
    Verwood UK
    Full Name:
    Glen
    No, I have filled up the original service book and want a new one to carry on stamping, Superformance do one for 6 pounds Sterling, but have been out of stock for ages.
    Superformance stock number 95990615
    just wondered if the States had them anywhere?

9. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    (PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT AFFILIATION OR CONNECTION TO THE FOLLOWING ADVERT WHATSOEVER AND I HAVE ONLY POSTED IT TO INFORM AND POSSIBLY HELP A FELLOW FCHAT MEMBER OUT. IF THIS POST BREACHES ANY FORUM RULES THEN MODS PLEASE DELETE IT!)

The yellow service book appears to be available here: FERRARI SERVICE BOOK 308 328 MONDIAL TESTAROSSA 456 512 355 348 OWNERS MANUAL F1 | eBay , for £44.99.

By the looks of the advert, as an overseas buyer you'd need to contact them for postage prices.

Hope this helps! :)

10. Dorsetgem

Dorsetgem Karting

Nov 15, 2014
    Verwood UK
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Thanks Phil

11. 4rePhill

4rePhill F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2009
    Worcester, England
    Full Name:
    Phill J
    No worries Glen, glad to be of some help.

I suspect the problem with Superformance's supply is that the printers they use are probably waiting to get enough orders in to make it worthwhile printing a batch of the service book that you require, rather than making one-off's every now and again. If that is the case then it could be quite a while before superformance actually have them in stock.

Hope you get it sorted! :)