Anyone used Wide World Ferrari in Spring Valley? | FerrariChat

Anyone used Wide World Ferrari in Spring Valley?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by dogdoc97, Mar 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    There is a 456 there for service, owner may want to sell so he told me to call the shop and ask about the cars condition; one of the shocks was leaking, thanks, Doc

2. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    While it's there, ask them for a PPI and *if* they'll release the service history to you if you buy it.

3. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    at least I know the customer service is not getting an "A", lol and I called at 8:45AM today, it's now 7:36 PM.....Doc

4. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    Well known for that!

5. Graz

Graz Formula 3

Oct 15, 2012
    New Jersey and Florida
    Full Name:
    Graziano
    If you're interested in getting something done at Wide World of Ferrari in Spring Valley ask for Gary Little. He's a straight shooter and will help you with this issue.

6. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    you can ask for Justin Stewart as well great guy

7. NJFerrariFan

NJFerrariFan Rookie

Apr 2, 2012
    Tri-State Area
    Full Name:
    A1 Exotics
    Wide World Ferrari worst dealership I've ever been to. Rude. Unaccommodating. Don't even bother.

8. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    and the poor old guy trying to sell thinks they are going to be helpful.....doc

9. nietoale1

nietoale1 Karting

Dec 28, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex Nieto
    I had always experienced a totally different experience, they are one of the best! I service my Ferrari there and they always treat me like family. A year ago they even helped me to get the original window sticker, they called the Factory and they printed an original copy. They even laminated it for me and shipped for free.

Their service department has two of the best Ferrari techs... Danny and Charlie are top notch!

Never had a problem with them.

Alex

10. nietoale1

nietoale1 Karting

Dec 28, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex Nieto
    Gary was the guy who helped me with the window sticker, even when I didn't bought the car with them!

11. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    I never personally used them but their reputation is a little iffy.

12. nietoale1

nietoale1 Karting

Dec 28, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex Nieto
    Do you service your Ferrari there? Or do you actually own a Ferrari???

13. iferrari2014

iferrari2014 Rookie

Jun 24, 2014
    The true and honest customer service feedback should only be posted by people who have experienced it at Wide World with their own Ferrari. It bothers me when I see posts about a dealerships service experience from people who do not even own a Ferrari. Since mid last year major changes have been made at the dealership and I would strongly encourage anyone to give the dealership another try. You should call Danny or Charlie former Central New Jersey employees who are now with Wide World for any service needs. You will be pleasantly surprised with the changes at the dealership.

14. nietoale1

nietoale1 Karting

Dec 28, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex Nieto
    +1 this guy also posted negative comments on a FCNJ thread...and I know from a good source that he don't even own a Ferrari...

15. C Alexander

C Alexander Karting

May 9, 2013
    NY
    Full Name:
    Mr. H
    My last time there didn't go so well:
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/new-york-tri-state-sponsored-bradan/443912-wide-world-bs-spring-valley.html

However, can't praise the lead mechanic enough (think his name is Nick). Super nice guy and very knowledgeable. In fact the only thing wrong with this place at that time was management.

Having said that, I'm curious to know what changes they've made...

16. Badabing!

Badabing! Formula Junior

Mar 30, 2014
    NYC
    Can you tell me more specifics about the procedure on how to get the original window sticker from them?

I really want to get it for my car.

I know my car was originally sold new by them.

17. nietoale1

nietoale1 Karting

Dec 28, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex Nieto
    Call Gary, not sure if they still do it, there is a certain year threshold where they can order a replacement window sticker.

18. dogdoc97

dogdoc97 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    thnx for that lead, and he was helpful; put me in touch with a Charlie, thanks to the board! car needs alot of work, Doc

19. wab0625

wab0625 Karting

Jun 2, 2013
    Anyone else have recent experience?

20. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    I have used Wide World for 4 years to service my Maserati & have been pleased with all of the work they've done. The free pick-up & delivery are appreciated. Prices have been fair. Only negative experience was with a service advisor last year who is no longer there.

21. RPM217

RPM217 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2007
    Rye Brook, NY
    Full Name:
    Roger
    I just picked up a new 650IX convertible at Wide World BMW less than a month ago. It was the worlds worst experience I've ever had buying a car. Forget about the fact that it's a 6 figure car, I've had better delivery experience with a Honda. Forgetting the fact that the delivery process was over 3 1/2 hours, the paperwork wasn't ready, the car wasn't cleaned, the driver's side rear wheel had been curbed, the wind deflector which was on the paperwork wasn't in the car, and I was told I could buy one. Well, I hadn't received a call from BMW asking about my satisfaction, until today. A woman called and identified herself from WW BMW, and asked me if I was satisfied with my recent service. I told her that I haven't had the car serviced, that it was just delivered less than a month ago. She apologized and hung up. The difference in price that I had been quoted by another dealer, wasn't worth the experience and loss of time. I will not be servicing the car there. Oh, and just to put the icing on the cake. After they located and installed an new wheel (part of the 3 1/2+ wait), they didn't reset the TPMS nor did they inform me, that when I got 2 blocks from the dealership, that the warning light would come on. Go elsewhere!!!