Ferrari F430 Wheels with Pirelli Tires | FerrariChat

Ferrari F430 Wheels with Pirelli Tires

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by daveyator, Feb 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    #1 daveyator, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For sale is a set of Ferrari F430 Rims/wheels with very low mileage Pirelli PZERO tires. They will also fit a 360. I bought this car 8 months ago and drove on these tires approx 2600mi. The dealer represented them to me as new take offs and appear newish with deep tread remaining. The fronts say 225/35 ZR 84Y Pirelli PZERO ROSSO DIREZIONALE with DOT dates E614 and 4511. The rears say Pirelli PZERO ROSSO ESTERNO AUSSEN EXTERIEUR OUTER with DOT dates 2212 and 2812. Part numbers are Ferrari BBS 194265 front and 194266 rear. I did damage the inside of the left front rim at one point and it was repaired and a new tire installed which has a one year repair warranty and I do have the receipt. I'm selling these because I want to put stock rims on my 360 (one of the few that like them better). Upon removing these wheels I discovered the left rear rim has a minor dent and possible surface crack. I say minor because I didn't even know it was damaged until I removed the tires. The wheel shop says its repairable (although I can't totally guarantee it) and should cost around $250. The center caps are included and one is cracked. Asking $2500 plus $200 shipping. I also have an ebay auction

Ferrari F430 360 Wheels and Pirelli Pzero Tires | eBay
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Subscribed! A little bit steep for wheels which will need some TLC to make perfect again.

3. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    There actually ready to use except for the one rear. I'm probably making it sound worse than it is but I just don't want anyone be surprised. People ask $3500 or more for nicer sets often with worn tires. These tires aren't worn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. srephwed

srephwed F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2012
    street,md
    Full Name:
    fred brown
    TLC? Your kidding me. These are a steal. I love the low profile.

5. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Ok, sorry for my cost comment. I'm probably just suffering initial sticker shock because these are of interest to me. :)

6. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    Ok guys I'm not trying to be a flaky seller or keep bumping my own thread. I've decided to have the damaged rear wheel repaired so I'm representing this as a very good condition ready to drive set of wheels as opposed to a damaged one. Now asking $2799 shipped which is still a good deal compared to many Ebay 430 wheel auctions and matches the starting price of my auction.

7. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    #7 daveyator, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
    This is becoming one of those things. The tire shop repairing the rear rim accidentally destroyed the tire getting it off the rim. So now the repaired rear rim will have a brand new tire on it. So the set now has a nearly new front tire (less than 200mi) on a repaired front rim and a brand new tire on a repaired rear rim.

8. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    #8 daveyator, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D
    You seem to be a very upright seller. GLWS :)

10. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    Update. I don't want to appear flaky or again trying to bump my own thread but the status of this wheel/tire set has changed. First I had the damaged rear wheel repaired. The shop wound up destroying the tire so the repaired rear wheel has a brand new tire on it but it is unbalanced as they don't have a hub that will fit the balancing machine. The repaired wheel was also repainted during the repair and appears like new. So considering that two of the tires are now almost new (rear is new) and the wheels now appear in very good to almost excellent condition my new asking price has to be $3000 for the set plus shipping.

11. jzcar

jzcar Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    N Florida
    My advice, since this is a flaky proposition at best, take the first 2-grand that comes along and be happy to get it. (first it's this; now it's this; then it's this....Wow!)

12. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    Well excuse me. Since this is a community of sorts I just wanted to be as up front as I could be. I hate surprises when I buy something expensive and just wanted to make sure anyone interested knows exactly what they're getting. They'll be getting a really nice set of 430 wheels with practically new tires on them at a great price if the many eBay auctions are any indication.

13. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
  14. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D
    Seriously?

15. jzcar

jzcar Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    N Florida
    Seriously.

16. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    Price update to match my eBay auction. $2899 shipped cont US. Canada is plus shipping.

17. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
  18. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B