Dent Devil on Long Island | FerrariChat

Dent Devil on Long Island

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by msdesignltd, Nov 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. msdesignltd

msdesignltd F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #1 msdesignltd, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I recently had a ferrari delivered to my home out east..

Plycar , my 3rd car with them this year, High regards for nick Plyconis..

Anyway they put 2 small indents in the drivers door...and gladly agreed to send a paintless dent removal guy out to fix it..

They did on Saturady...Nothing but the highest accolades for Bobby , owner of Dent devil..
    A professional and an artist carguy...never met a dent he could not get to and fix..

He covers long Island and Tri state...

I give him a 12 of 10 in enthusiasm for his work...

see his web site..while he was at my house we spotted a few others which he fixed for free.

Bobby Dent Devil Inc. - Our Services

No dissasembly of door, he went in through window sill.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #2 msdesignltd, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We found 4 small depressions in the roof, rather than push out from inside, and remove leather liner, he had a device for hot gluing the center of the dent and hand raisng the dent out, only to tap it perfect with rubber coated hammer..
    Really cool stuff..roof is perfect!

3. YELO T

YELO T Formula 3

Jul 2, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Jonathan
    Michael,

How can you endorse a car transporter who put 2 dents in your beautiful car?

Sorry, but damaging a customer's car is inexcusable for a company who's only business is protecting your property from point A to point B.

4. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Life is like that,
    Accidents happen, they sometimes happen!

5. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Bobby Dent Devil is awesome! I highly recommend him. He took some very difficult dings out of my Porsche. He is an artist. I'm VERY picky so if he was able to make me happy, that means he's really good!

6. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Totally agree...if it happened in this instance it's happened before and will happen again

7. barchetta

barchetta Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Even the best of the best make mistakes once in a while. A way to judge the character or integrity of the vendor is how they respond when something goes wrong. Too many businesses "walk away" from the customer (read - deny responsibility) when something goes wrong.

8. msdesignltd

Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    NYC. / E. Hampton
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Correct, well said!
    Plycar has an office on long island.
    They have a dedicated insurance adjuster.
    The dent was not on the inspection report when loading car.
    It was there when they delivered it.
    Case closed and anthony the adjuster was quite professional in his attitude.
    It was taken care of without incedent
    I will use plycar again.
    Thats business.

9. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

Yep, Heard this story about them before and it won't be the last. If the dents had been on a sharp edge(corner) area of the panel most likely "Dent Devil" would not be getting it out. I wanted to use them as a LI based company, but stories started to mount up and here's another one.

10. TroyNVie

TroyNVie Rookie

Apr 20, 2015
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    I know this is an old thread, but it was here that I learned about Bobby Dent Devil (Dent Repair Long Island, Paintless Dent Removal Long Island, Hail Damage Repair) and I wanted to add to it. I just shared a similar experience to the previous two posters; his work is great! He took out what seemed like several challenging (and very noticeable dings/dents on my new-to-me Maserati Granturismo) as well as anything else we could collectively find, even difficult to notice imperfections.

You may have to wait a few weeks for him to get to you (he primarily "chases" hail storm damage, often out of state), however, he was honest with me about when he can/will get to me, accurate in his estimates and fair in cost, and is overall a very professional and organized mobile operation.

11. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve
    +1. I have used him several times and even on my Ferraris. He is an artist and there is nothing he can't get out. He's my "go to" guy. And one hell of a good guy as well.

msdesignltd likes this.