2001 Audi TT Quattro 225 | FerrariChat

2001 Audi TT Quattro 225

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Peace Frog, Jul 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Formula Junior

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    $9500 OBO

2001 TT Quattro 6 spd Coupe. Meticulously maintained. Recent service and oil change done. In the last 3 years I've owned it, I've replaced: 95% of the vacuum hoses, O2 sensor, brakes, 4 new Pirrelli Neros (80% tread left), had the instrument cluster rebuilt (a major problem with Audis of this era... ZERO burnt pixels). AC blows cold. The front valance was backed into and replaced and repainted. Recently refinished the headlights. Much more. All receipts! This car was my daily driver until about three weeks ago. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in this car and drive anywhere. The turbo 225hp engine is a blast to drive and gets 22-24mpg around town and over 30 on the highway! VAGCOM computer cable included.

2. scoobysteve

scoobysteve Formula Junior

Apr 20, 2004
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Stephen
    Great-looking modern classic. Mileage?

3. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    Oops... forgot to list that. 105K. I just copied and pasted from another ad I placed that had a space for mileage. My bad. Just replaced valve cover and tensioner seals. Literally needs nothing. I just bought a 993 and decided to keep my wife's old Element as my daily driver. Having a TT and a 993 seemed redundant in practicality, and as much as I love this car, it's not winning a battle for garage space with the 993!

4. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    Going to put it up on Ebay in the next few days... $8500 takes it here.

5. ag997s

ag997s Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 19, 2007
    Have you changed timing belt and water pump? Due around 100k I think.

6. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    Was done prior to me buying it around 65K. It just came out of the shop where it was getting some seepage around the valve covers and belt tensioner gaskets, so I told my shop to just replace the belt while they were in there if it was even remotely bad. They called back and said it wasn't necessary.

7. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    I'm going to take more pics tonight showing the few imperfections on the car. Like I said. This was my daily driver, then relegated to "fun" car and now being pushed out of the nest for the 911. If you have any questions, PM me and I'll give you my phone number and the shop that's worked on it since I've owned it here in Nashville. It's never been in need of anything mechanical that hasn't been taken care of immediately.

8. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    #10 Peace Frog, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Peace Frog

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN