N.J. Ferrari owners? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

N.J. Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by ready321now, May 20, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NA1MT

NA1MT Rookie

Oct 22, 2006
    Central Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I will be working a little north of there in Mantoloking on Thursday right across from Use To Be's........was still all torn up as of last Saturday.

2. ready321now

ready321now Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    #52 ready321now, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It's optional in the end. Rt 35 is just slow and bumpy...hence barely even getting on it to basically do one wide u turn in the way back over the bridge.

Also....the meet-up spot is 500 ft off of the 82 west exit...Winding River Park. Super easy and tons of parking.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. NA1MT

NA1MT Rookie

Oct 22, 2006
    Central Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Cool......never went West on 37 from parkway before. Is that your Audi? I have an RS6 for my DD......great car!

4. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    A6...perfect little sport touring sedan. Daily driver.

5. NJFerrariFan

NJFerrariFan Rookie

Apr 2, 2012
    Tri-State Area
    Full Name:
    A1 Exotics
    I can supply a professional photographer and come along in seperate car for rolling shots of all F-cars? Have links to 50+ professional photographers in tri-state area as I publish an exotic car magazine.

6. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    I like the sound of that. Would you mind posting a link for us?

7. PeteyP

PeteyP Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Petey
    I would really try and avoid rt35 at all if you can.....
    seaside traffic on that road slows to a crawl on weekends.....

8. NJFerrariFan

NJFerrariFan Rookie

Apr 2, 2012
    Tri-State Area
    Full Name:
    A1 Exotics
    No problem. Just shot Nuno's Scuderia yesterday, he can vouch for us. The link is: A1 Exotics Magazine -.

We are based out of Oceanport, NJ.

9. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    I agree. Let's scratch Rt 35 detour off of the route.

SO I am putting together an email to send out to all who are interested. Please RSVP so we can get a headcount; it will determine where we eat lunch. If its a bigger crowd, we might adjust our plans to find a place that can accommodate our parking needs. So when you get a private message from me later today, please try to respond if you plan to go.

This will event will last as long as we want. Right now I am picturing from 9:30 AM through 2-3PM, depending on who leaves after lunch, and who stays to cruise around some more.

Looking forward to this event...it should be a great way to start linking up with our Local Ferrariista bretheren.

Cheers! Hope to hear we have a good crowd. I have 26 emails to send out. My goal is 10. Hoping for 50!

-Brian

10. drbob101

drbob101 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 26, 2012
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Ferraris
    I missed this thread, please kepp me in the loop. Thanks

11. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    Will do! sending you a pm. Also for anyone else interested we're still debating whether or not seaside will be in the mix or not. In the end everything is optional we can drive wherever we want to so if you have any ideas feel free to chime in

12. drbob101

drbob101 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 26, 2012
    Tinton Falls, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bob Ferraris
    I have a bit if an in at Basils in Red bank if that fits into a plan. A stopover for a snack and beverage?

13. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    Sounds good to me. Let's get this goin'.

14. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    Well...my fchat email reached its capacity...and all of my old emails were purged.it seems like there were not many takers for the 29th agenda. If anyone is still interested please message me and let's meet somewhere. I suppose I might just do a Cars and Coffee event otherwise; probably at the Grove in Shrewsbury.

15. Afonsolaw

Afonsolaw Formula 3

Sep 11, 2011
    New jersey
    I had a Great time with JR and his photographer when they shot my car... Very professional and the pics came out great I have tried to post the pics several times but have not been successful... If you can post the pics JR that would be great... :)

16. Scud76

Scud76 Rookie

Jul 6, 2014
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Hello all - I am new to the forum and would be interested in meeting up. I live in freehold, nj and I have a scuderia.

17. ready321now

Jan 5, 2013
    New Jersey
    Welcome to F chat fellow Ferrariista. This is a great resource for any Ferrari owner or enthusiast. Perhaps we will see you at a Cars and Coffee event soon...the one in The Grove in Shrewsbury is fun and in your relative area. The 2nd Saturday of every month 830 am to 11 roughly. Some f chat members show up there. Enjoy!

18. NJFerrariFan

NJFerrariFan Rookie

Apr 2, 2012
    Tri-State Area
    Full Name:
    A1 Exotics
    #68 NJFerrariFan, Jul 7, 2014
    This should work. Thanks Nuno. If anyone else is interested in a feature for the magazine just shoot me a PM. Professional photos and a little bit of stardom, what's better??

19. NJFerrariFan

NJFerrariFan Rookie

Apr 2, 2012
    Tri-State Area
    Full Name:
    A1 Exotics
    #69 NJFerrariFan, Jul 7, 2014