360 at Jordan Motorcars | FerrariChat

360 at Jordan Motorcars

Discussion in 'Texas' started by sduke, Jun 3, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    hello to all!

I've been away from F-Chat for a few years so I'm not sure if this is still kosher.

But I found a 360 today while goofing around on the web and it got me curious. The car has more miles on it than I usually see, but the price seems too good to be true, even with the mileage. So, I thought I'd post it up here and see if anyone knows anything about the car or has seen it. I'm a little nervous about it, but still interested if it's not been abused or crashed.

I'm out here in Lubbock, but if the car is worth a road trip, I'd drive down a take a look.

San Antonio, TX 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena 360 Modena Used Coupe New Braunfels, TX Austin, TX Jordan Motorcars IH-10 | 00B7583A | ZFFYU51A5Y0121440

Thanks in advance for any opinions or suggestions.

(and it's good to be back)

2. innerloop

innerloop Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2010
    Houston Heights, TX
    Miles... Shmiles...

The biggest worry with a used Ferrari is that it'll spend all of it's time in the shop. But clearly not the case on this one as it's coverd 20,000 miles in the last two years. It couldn't of been down too much of the time.

It's less of a deal if it needs a belt service, but I like the condition of the seat leather and lack of obvious stickiness. Let us know what you find.

3. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Are you looking to buy it? That dealer is 5 mins from me. If you need someone to get some eyes on it for you, I could probably swing by.

4. chris360hawks

chris360hawks Formula Junior

May 29, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Chris Hard
    I know the GM of the store, he is a stand up guy. We do a fair amount of business with him. Let me know if you need any help with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    Thanks guys for the offers to help. I'm driving down in the morning to take a look at the car. I'm hoping the pictures are accurate since it looks to be in very good condition.

6. chris360hawks

chris360hawks Formula Junior

May 29, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Chris Hard
    Did you pick her up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    No, I didn't pick her up. There is nothing wrong with the car. It does need a belt service but over all for the mileage, it's in good shape. The interior is in really good shape. In all honesty, the silver sort of put me off. I love silver (my current car is silver). But on the 360 it just didn't look right to my eye. That's probably silly, but if I'm going to buy one, I want to love the color.

I'm not giving up. This is the first one I taken the time to go see, so I'll just keep looking. The right car is out there.

Thanks to everyone again.

8. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Not to put anyone down who likes silver on the 360, but I completely agree... Got to like the color.