IN THE SHOP | Ferrari F430 Coupe with Fabspeed Sport Headers & Tubi Exhaust | FerrariChat

IN THE SHOP | Ferrari F430 Coupe with Fabspeed Sport Headers & Tubi Exhaust

Discussion in '360/430' started by Evan.Fiorentino, Jun 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Evan.Fiorentino

Evan.Fiorentino F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    #1 Evan.Fiorentino, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This fantastic Ferrari F430 coupe came into our shop this week to have a set of our F430 Sport Headers installed as a compliment to the already-installed Tubi rear exhaust. The resulting combination makes for a great boost in power and throttle response, as well as an exhaust note that is to die for. Tubi’s rear exhaust system compliments the Fabspeed Sport Headers very well, and the two components work great together.

Fabspeed’s F430 Sport Headers are a great replacement for the failure-prone factory OEM headers. The OEM headers are known to crack, and are extremely expensive to replace. Many owners have chosen to upgrade to our Sport Headers, which not only offer far greater durability, but provide significantly better performance and are far more cost-effective. Constructed from T304L stainless steel with 1-piece CNC mandrel bent primary tubes and F1-style merge collectors, the Fabspeed F430 Sport Headers add over 20whp and 40 ft-lbs of torque. We’ve had customers that have actually compared the throttle response and power to a 430 Scuderia after installing our headers and ECU tune!

Fabspeed has also released the Ferrari F430 carbon fiber front air dam splitter, rear diffuser and door sills all made of high quality carbon fiber to help improve the look and lower the weight of your F430.

Anyway, enjoy the photos, and please don’t hesitate to post up if you have any questions about Fabspeed’s Sport Headers or any of our other performance products for Ferrari vehicles. I will be updating this thread in the next few days with a demo video of this car so that you guys can hear how it sounds with our headers and the Tubi exhaust.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tally Ho

Tally Ho Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2007
    Niceville, FL
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Sent you a PM with some questions on my upcoming install.

3. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    Are those Tubi GTC?
    Please post some vids.

4. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    That is one beautiful interior -- love the red piping or is that a double row of stitching?
    Alan

5. Evan.Fiorentino

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    That's red stitching and red piping. This was one of the best F430's that I have ever had the pleasure of seeing, the spec was flawless! Full carbon interior, Challenge grill, daytona seats.. it goes on!

6. Evan.Fiorentino

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DeR8tRZu9Y]FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | Ferrari F430 Sport Headers with Tubi Muffler - YouTube[/ame]

7. JJBCLU

JJBCLU Rookie

Mar 9, 2014
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Jim B
    Hi Evan , thank you and Fabspeed team for the amazing job on my 430 header install !
    The sound is intoxicating ... Appreciate the input and overseeing the work thru delivery .
    The video and pictures were and added perk...

8. Labman

Labman F1 Rookie

Jun 25, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Steve

Evan...I'm not seeing the CF rear diffuser listed on your website. Also the CF doorsills on Jim's car have the Ferrari logo on them. I'm not seeing that on the ones you have offered on your website either. I would only be interested in the sills with the logo on them.
    Jim's car sounds as amazing as it looks. Good job!

9. Evan.Fiorentino

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Thanks Steve! You are correct, we are actually working on adding a full line of Carbon Fiver products (for various cars) to the website as we speak! The sills in Jim's car are the OEM ferrari Carbon Sill. Jim's car had just about every single piece of Carbon fiber that you could get, sitting in his car was like sitting in a totally different model compared to a regular F430. His car actually made me love Carbon interior accents!

10. unogib

unogib Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    USA
    That interior looks amazing.

11. F430addict

F430addict F1 Rookie

Sep 17, 2010
    Looking forward to the full listing of carbon bits.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. HavingFun

HavingFun Rookie

Jan 27, 2020
    Full Name:
    John St.Clair
    Can anyone offer any instruction or pictures on how you remove & replace the door sills in a 2007 Ferrari F430? I would like to remove my current Ferrari Door SIlls & replace with New Carbon Fiber.

13. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Nice car and strong numbers.

do you have to tune the car w these mods to get those power inc, or just bolt on and mass air adapts?

Any cel to contend with via o2 extenders or tune out sensitivity?

Tubi Sales likes this.
  14. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert

This thread is 6 years old.

15. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting

Jul 5, 2019
    PHX
    6 Years ago, tuning was a bit limited but more people are pushing the boundaries now more than ever.
    Also, O2 Extenders were just extended defoulers then and now they have some that have mini 100 cell cats.
    Feel free to shoot me a PM, I'd be glad to go over the details with you.

16. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    E60- doing my part to use search function sir :)

tubi- thx for not leaving me hangin.

my Ferrari tech buddy says I can run my stock tune w aftermarket headers and cs muffler w no I’ll effects. I presume the mass air meter o2 loop can adapt to the slight reduction in back pressure.

Also installing the gruppem air box.

I’m waiting for a very busy trev to hook me up w a tune. He’s a busy man.