Thank You Jeff Segal & Ferrari Of Washington | FerrariChat

Thank You Jeff Segal & Ferrari Of Washington

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by HAC, Jun 2, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HAC

HAC Karting

Mar 28, 2006
    Knoxville, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Hugh A. Cornell
    #1 HAC, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My name is Adam Cornell and I am 13 years old. I have been racing Karts since I was 6 In that time I have 68 career wins and 6 championships including the World Karting Association 2013 Gold Cup Sportsman 2 Light National Championship. I am using my dad's post to thank some very nice people. The first person I want to thank is Jeff Segal. I met Jeff about 2 years ago at Watkins Glen. We became friends and we keep in touch. Jeff has helped and given me lots of advice on how to continue my career in racing. As everyone knows, this sport is very expensive and my dad does not have millions! So I am learning how to promote myself. And after a lot of hard work I got a dream sponsor. Ferrari of Washington DC is sponsoring me for 4 divisional races that are in their area. I want to give a big thank you to Tara and Josh. They have been very nice to me and without them I would not be able to continue. So everyone out there please buy a car from them and tell them that I sent you! I still am looking for someone to back me for 3 remaining national races so I can defend my title. I hope If I can keep working hard, something will happen. Also, if anyone is interested check out Ferrari of Washington's face book page. I have a little story on there and it has a link to my racing page Adam Cornell Racing.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Great thread! Best of luck to you, kid! Nice looking kart you've got there...

3. crinoid

crinoid F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    LaCrinoid
    Congrats man! That's awesome. Keep rocking!!

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Good for you, Adam. Great post.

5. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Eight Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 25, 2010
    The Desert
    Full Name:
    DesertDawg
    Adam, you are only 13 years old, and you are a stand-up guy already... good for you, young man!

Your Dad raised you right & will hopefully continue to do so - so you need to walk over right now & thank him!

6. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Jeff and his dad are great guys! good luck! you are the right age and doing the right things to have a full racing career. Promotion is Key! Send me a PM on what your needs are and I might be able to help you find some $ and or publicity. more off line.

7. Deiger

Deiger Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2011
    Great story! Good luck with your career. You are right it is expensive. A friend of mine has become a big success in the Spec Miata series with just his father's help initially, but now he has some great sponsors to help him out. Amazing what winning will get you! Good luck defending your title!

As far as Ferrari of Washington, I got my car from them last year at this time and can't say enough about my experience there. Great people all around! Looking forward to stopping by there while up there for the FCA National Meet!

Deiger

8. HAC

HAC Karting

Mar 28, 2006
    Knoxville, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Hugh A. Cornell
    Thank's Deiger, Miatas are where I would like to go next. Depends if I can land some more good sponsors. Make sure to put in a good word for me at FOW!

9. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Good job young man!! Keep at it and good things will come...now who's the blonde in the pic?;)

10. HAC

HAC Karting

Mar 28, 2006
    Knoxville, Pa.
    Full Name:
    Hugh A. Cornell
    The blond in the pic. Don't know her name, she's just one of the Continental tire girls.