"1" the F-1 movie | FerrariChat

"1" the F-1 movie

Discussion in 'F1' started by spirot, Apr 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    just saw this on blue ray - in short it was great!

I highly recommend it- if you like F-1 and the history of the sport - its very well done.

2. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    Agreed! I saw this on an Air Canada in-flight option in March, categorized under TV Sports rather than Movies (which was listing Rush at the same time). I really enjoyed "1", as did my wife - she's not a big F1 fan, but has watched Senna and Rush and liked both of those.

3. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Thanks for the reminder. I literally just bought the Blue Ray on Amazon for $9.96 USD. Haven't seen the movie, so for that price, what's there to lose? The reviews are fantastic.

Mark

4. ScuderiaRossa

ScuderiaRossa Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 22, 2001
    Yes, highly recommended.

5. JPSIII

JPSIII Formula Junior

Oct 18, 2010
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Phillip Sartin
    I just finished this and thoroughly enjoyed it. It does a nice job of showing the true passion for the sport that all involved have for it. It also helps to show and validate the reasons there are so many rules and regulations which have helped make the sport safer to avoid tragic (and very moving) loss of life of the racers. It was a great watch, highly recommended!

6. RHS

RHS Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Hi,

It was fantastic. I found it extremely well made and kept my interest from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

Regards,

Ramin

7. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
  8. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Saw it last night. Incredible. My respect for them has grown even more. The Silverstone accident, with Scheckter, when they keep filming the wifes/girlfriends is particularly touching.

Mosley likes to talk about himself a lot in the beginning, but say what you want, the Nazi did a lot of good for the sport too. I've always liked Bernie and found out a few things he did as well, makes me respect him even more, especially the fact that he insisted on Sid Watkins being there, and told the organizers to go **** themselves when they didn't want him there...Brilliant!