CCR registration for Round 2 (Daytona) is open! | FerrariChat

CCR registration for Round 2 (Daytona) is open!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by YuliaHoughtaling, Feb 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. YuliaHoughtaling

Apr 15, 2013
    New Orleans
  2. jeff512tr

jeff512tr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    Celebration, FL
    Registration for the Daytona track event and CCR races will be on the CCR website.

Registration for the rest of the Celebration Exotic Car Festival weekend, including the VIP parties, concours of more than 250 exotic cars, concert by one of the most prolific and popular arena rock bands in history, and our famous police led rally, will be at
    Celebration Exotic Car Festival

This will be a weekend you don't want to miss! Check out the website and the new highlight video, including some great Daytona track action from 2013!

3. RotarySwingGolf

RotarySwingGolf Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2011
    Florida and Idaho
    On the schedule it didn't say anything about when the paddock opened for trailer setup etc

4. jeff512tr

jeff512tr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    Celebration, FL
    The paddock will be open for move in on Wednesday, April 9 from 2pm-6pm, and on Thursday and Friday morning at 7am.

5. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I remember from a previous visit that Daytona has funny rules about camping overnight in the paddock. Is there an area for RV parking at the track? My trailer and RV are one piece, so I need somewhere to put the rig after dropping off the race car. And can I stay overnight in those RV spots?

6. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    Rob,
    You can stay over night inside at the camp grounds. Email me.

7. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    The CCR FORZA Challenge round 2 will be the feature race of the Celebration Exotic Car festival, a very special event and we encourage everyone to attend.

Jeff and the organizers have raise over $1M for charity, and put on what many consider one of the best exotic car events in the world. Each year it seems to get bigger.

This year there is a very special private VIP concert with a very big Band. Jeff is contractually not allowed to disclose its name until after a public concert, but will before the event.

8. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thanks Greg, will do as the date closes in. My plan is to bring the 355C to FL for the Daytona and Sebring rounds, and then probably keep the car here permanently to run HSR events as well. My new garage should be done next month which will make the relocation from TX possible.

How is your search for a 430C going? Any bites at your 355C for sale?

9. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    Rob,
    Sold the 355 and picked up a 430 CH. I will email you Dick Yorks info. He camps/RV's at Daytona in the infield at CCR events. I will do the same this year.

10. ARTNNYC

ARTNNYC F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 8, 2005
    NYC, FL
    Full Name:
    Jerome
    Just registered for the Daytona event. See everyone there. This will be my first event with CCR!

11. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    We look forward to meeting you there. 180mph at Daytona is a very exciting way to start!!

12. UAS

UAS Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2008
    Glen Cove, NY
    Thank god you got a strong car Jerome!!

13. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Art's got plenty of time at speed on the banking at Daytona! :D

14. ARTNNYC

ARTNNYC F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 8, 2005
    NYC, FL
    Full Name:
    Jerome
    thanks to you Pete! That little 360 got 2nd place in the HSR Sebring 4 Hour in December!

15. vlamgat

vlamgat Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    Rob when you get this email address please pass it along.

16. jeff512tr

jeff512tr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    Celebration, FL
    #16 jeff512tr, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Styx, one of the most prolific and popular arena rock bands in history, will play a charity concert on Saturday, April 12 as part of the 11th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival to benefit Make-a-Wish!

The concert will take place at House of Blues Orlando, following the exotic car show in downtown Celebration. Tone Loc will open for Styx.

Styx scored five consecutive multiplatinum albums and more than 20 hit singles. Playing sold out stadiums around the world, Styx defined arena rock in the late 70′s and throughout the 80′s and 90′s.

Check out the concert event page, including a short video clip of Styx, at
    Saturday Night Concert with Styx, and special guest Tone Loc | Celebration Exotic Car Festival

Individual tickets for the concert are available on Ticketmaster at
    http://www.livenation.com/event/22004C3EC2BD8C68

Registration and information about the Celebration Exotic Car Festival can be found at
    www.celebrationexoticcarsfestival.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. jeff512tr

jeff512tr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    Celebration, FL
    #17 jeff512tr, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Corrected links....

Styx, one of the most prolific and popular arena rock bands in history, will play a charity concert on Saturday, April 12 as part of the 11th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival to benefit Make-a-Wish!*

The concert will take place at House of Blues Orlando, following the exotic car show in downtown Celebration.*Tone Loc*will open for Styx.

Styx scored five consecutive multiplatinum albums and more than 20 hit singles. Playing sold out stadiums around the world, Styx defined arena rock in the late 70′s and throughout the 80′s and 90′s.

Check out the concert event page, including a short video clip of Styx, at
    Saturday Night Concert with Styx, and special guest Tone Loc | Celebration Exotic Car Festival

Individual tickets for the concert are available on Ticketmaster at http://www.livenation.com/event/22004C3EC2BD8C68

Registration and information about the Celebration Exotic Car Festival can be found at Celebration Exotic Car Festival
    Image Unavailable, Please Login