Crescent 2014 - transport from TX/OK/LA/AR? | FerrariChat

Crescent 2014 - transport from TX/OK/LA/AR?

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by rob lay, Sep 9, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    #1 rob lay, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It worked out great for John, Jennie, and I to have transport from DFW. Avoiding 6 hours of highway miles left us more refreshed for the event. Some of you met David and his wife Wednesday night and navigating for the rally's with John. David has 30 years of car hauling experience, everything he does is high end like Pebble Beach and Colorado Grand. Costs are very reasonable especially the more we fill the truck.

There are 6 spots available, John has committed to 1 and we've committed to 2. There are 3 more spots available. Let me know if interested. No money yet, but several months ahead we'll collect each share. If you have to cancel last minute you are responsible for finding a replacement.

Who knows next year, but per car costs will range from $900-1,300 round trip.

1. John
    2. Rob & Jennie
    3. Rob & Jennie
    4. open
    5. open
    6. open
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    These guys are great! I highly recommend them!

3. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Agreed. If the guy loves the cars he transports half as much as the pride he puts into that truck your babies will be just fine. He's put 6 million miles on that truck (with a lot of replacement parts of course).

GT

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Once David gets back from Scottsdale I'm working out the details. This will fill up fast and I want to know who's ready to commit. Of course I will come back with the deal from David and go down the list one by one with offer. I am not going to float this like I did last year! I about got really screwed and still got screwed a little from someone with a $350k car that backed out last minute. John was great about his transport FYI. Rob Lay doesn't get screwed ever, so I won't be setting this up the same way this year. I will do best to work a group rate, but your commitment and payment will be directly with David.

5. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    OK, David just isn't communicating well on the transport, at this time I'm not planning on transport. More headaches than it is worth.