My F430 Novitec/Hamann/iPE | FerrariChat

My F430 Novitec/Hamann/iPE

Discussion in '360/430' started by Mb5000, Aug 30, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mb5000

Mb5000 Rookie

Sep 28, 2008
    #1 Mb5000, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello everyone,

I am not new to this forum, but havent posted much. As I have recently finished my F430 build, I decided to introduce myself and my horse.

Everything started half a year ago when I replaced my F430 Spider (Grigio) with a F430 Coupe (Again Grigio Silverstone). I don't know why the best examples of Ferrari I find for sale always has to be the color I hate the most :). I have barely drove it before the first modifications started. First of all, that boring shade of gray had to go.. Which was replaced with 458 Giallo Triplo Strato. At the same time Novitec Rosso front bumper has arrived, along with Novitec sideskirt add-ons and also Hamann rear diffuser. Of course, all this stuff were also finished in that screaming yellow, which came out beautiful. The new set of 20' NOVITEC Rosso NF3 wheels completed the look of the car nicely, especially with a custom finish of the same shade yellow lip, anthracite matt centers and black powdercoated bolts. The interior also received some custom love. The seats were reupholstered in yellow with custom stiching and Ferrari logo. Hand-made floor mats were added to go with the whole yellow/black theme and also custom airbrushed carbon fiber side sills were intalled to give that special feel to the car. I don't quite like the stock F430 steering wheel so I went for Novitec Rosso Carbon fiber steering wheel and shift paddles. When everything was put together, I've decided that to make it perfect, the car needed just a set of Novitec Rosso tail lights along with third brake light. Again, to give that "special" accent to the exterior one of side mirrors were airbrushed with Italian flag :) Finally, being completely happy with the exterior I wanted to make the car not only look special but also sound special. After watching hours of videos on Youtube and reading many threads I've made my mind to go with the most extreme exhaust on the market (in my opinion) from iPE Innotech. Full IPE Innotech F1 exhaust system along with the headers were installed. The car sounds DEADLY.

Sorry for the long write-up :) Hope You'll enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy driving it.

Oh and also I wanna thank my friends from Dog Custom-Works who did an excellent job to make me happy :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. lotus425

lotus425 Rookie

Jun 7, 2005
    Arcadia, California
    Full Name:
    Kenneth Wang
    Congratulations on this Beautifully stunning 430. Love every modification you made to it. IPE Innotech exhaust is one of the best sounding system on the market.
    Was the color change done with a vinyl car wrap? Can you tell me about the brand of color wrapping and the shop who performed the color transformation?

Happy motoring Mb5000. This F430 is the best example I've seen ever.

3. RobD

RobD Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    USA
    Wow!! That looks so sharp. Congrats!

4. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    wow the car looks stunning.i have factory 430 racing seats in mine and love the seats.the seats really set your car off,great job

5. Mb5000

Mb5000 Rookie

Sep 28, 2008
    Thank You, enjoying every bit of it :)
    The color change is not a wrap , its a respray. Do not quite believe in wraps still. I have to wait untill I see a wrap that i like enough try it.