The Eastern European Thread | Page 67 | FerrariChat

The Eastern European Thread

Discussion in 'Europe' started by noviyecco, Feb 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Been meaning to, just haven't had the time lately :(

Here's one, for those that haven't seen it on my FB. Wonder if anyone recognizes the premises... :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/bf530l.jpg

2. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #1652 Pav, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    #1653 PoleApart, Jun 13, 2012
  4. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
  5. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
  6. fpcars

fpcars Karting

May 18, 2008
    Ukraine
    Full Name:
    Peter
  7. fpcars

fpcars Karting

May 18, 2008
    Ukraine
    Full Name:
    Peter
  8. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Blast from the past!

http://vimeo.com/47479204

Guess it took a while longer than "this summer" (post is from 2006) :)

9. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    Replace "Zed" with "This thread" :-(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7Yp2L6c2KM[/ame]

10. rubk

rubk Rookie

Oct 20, 2012
    PL
    Full Name:
    Jakub
    Hello everybody!
    I am new here. I am F430 owner. I need to say that I am a little bit disappointed about how F1 gearbox works when the revs are low. Clutch, flywheel and bearing and other staff have been changed in Ferrari Warszawa but the problem didn’t disappeared. Service says that it works properly but I am not convinced. From my point of view in Maserati Granturismo it works smoother and as far as I know both engine and gearbox is the same in these cars.
    I use my car just for fun, no daily drive. Always allow fluids and mechanisms to warm before driving. I do my best to avoid traffic jams and low revs manoeuvres. That is why I am quite sure that I care about the mechanic part of the car. I just want to do no more than 8000kilometers per year without any problem but the car did not allow me to do that.
    Maybe I am oversensitive that is why I am not totally convinced that servicemen in Warsaw does his best. I am also Porsche 996Turbo owner which is really trouble-free and I expect the same from Ferrari.
    I am looking for some private garages in Poland or even in Germany in short distance from border which are capable to diagnose the problem.(Somebody have recommended TRAXRACING from Ozarów Maz. to me. Do you know this garage? What is your opinion?) I would be also pleased if there were F430 with F1 owners from Poland here. If you are keen on helping me please contact me by forum or mail. I wish we would share with experiences and knowledge about F430.

I know my English is not perfect but I do my best!

11. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    Hey Jakub. First of, for any things related to F430's gearbox, see the F430 section, if you describe properly the issue you have, you will probably get answers, it is an international forum after all. Second, I can recommend you Arkuszowa 2A in Warsaw if you don't know it yet. Jacek, the owner is a friend.
    Third, we started to organize cars & coffee meets in Warsaw, obviously the season is... finished but they're back in March!
    Fourth, if you are willing to share with other sportcar owners (not only Ferrari...) come to the small Polish "pistonheads"-like community we started with some other members here (motore.pl/forum)

:)

12. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi, I'm visiting Prague this weekend and would like to ask if there's any locals here or someone who could point me to the best Ferrari spotting areas in the city (if any!). I know winter is close and that means few spots but I'd like to keep an eye open in any case.

Thanks in advance!

13. Maranello Guy

Maranello Guy F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2005
    -)
    Full Name:
    MG
  14. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    Hmmm... ;)

Do agree with Pav though - describe your problems in 430 section of the forum, a lot of knowledge there.

Good "spot" :D

15. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #1665 Pav, Jan 6, 2013
  16. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
  17. Maranello Guy

Maranello Guy F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2005
    -)
    Full Name:
    MG
    #1667 Maranello Guy, Feb 26, 2013
  18. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #1669 Pav, May 28, 2013
  19. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
    #1670 Pav, Jun 8, 2013
    So three Ferrari showrooms in Poland, and two service centers. Yesterday was the opening of Ferrari Katowice. A rather small showroom for now, theres apparently space for two cars, but B. Pietrzak managed to do something without compromise for the opening. Compared to Ferrari Warsaw he clearly knows how to use the added value Ferrari name represents. Pics are not mine, but more to follow.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. Przemek79

Przemek79 Rookie

Aug 18, 2013
    Poland
    Hello everyone
    I am new on the forum. I have just made decision to realize my dream of owning Ferrari. My choice is 360, 2002+, rather coupe than spider, rather red and with f1 transmition. as you see more important is to find good car than perfect match. of course I would like sth reliable (as F ca be). Can you recommend some interesting one?
    what do you think about this? do you know sth about them?
    1. Ferrari 360 260000.00 PLN. Sopot - otoMoto.pl
    2. Ferrari 360 Modena as Sports Car/Coupe in Poznan
    3. Ferrari 360 189900.00 PLN. Warszawa - otoMoto.pl

would be very thankfull for any advice
    Przemek

21. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    Sorry, have no idea. Given the state of the Polish car market I would not go near any of these without a proper check at either Trax Racing, Arkuszowa 2a or the official Ferrari garage. Historically, whenever I've asked the head of the official Ferrari service about particular cars that are up for sale in Poland I've usually got the reply - don't go near it. All I ever hear from him is - don't buy that car (whatever I've just asked him about and he's seen) and - don't sell your car (which he knows inside out). In particular I would avoid anything which is priced below market values in the rest of Europe. There has to be a reason. There also has to be a place where all the crashed and repaired Ferraris end up and they are crashed a lot.

My recommendation - look for a European fchatter selling their car, look at their post history, make an opinion and decide. This is what I did 7 years ago and it was the best car purchase ever - absolutely no surprises, made great friends in the process and actually ended up investing in the seller's company. It took me 1 year to find the car so it is possible.

Modulo_B likes this.
  22. Przemek79

Przemek79 Rookie

Aug 18, 2013
    Poland
    thanks. PPI is must be for sure. That's what I am affraid of ... buying car built from two different and part of the bus stop.
    I looked in ads finding only US offers, I will have to look deeper.
    One year? I feel like a child before Christmas so I need F asap :)

23. Maranello Guy

Maranello Guy F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2005
    -)
    Full Name:
    MG
    Welcome to Fchat !

I would suggest to stay away from F1 transmission - very often problematic and expensive in service. Regular "clicker" shifter is much simpler and gives much more fun in a car like 360.

Best

24. PoleApart

PoleApart Formula 3

Sep 28, 2005
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    P.
    #1675 PoleApart, Nov 3, 2013