Any Singapore Ferrari owners? | Page 3883 | FerrariChat

Any Singapore Ferrari owners?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by DouglasNg, Jun 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Should we end it?

1. Lung will Break

2. MP will Break

3. The Singapore Thread will Break...END IT!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Simontjz

Simontjz Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2008
    Stinkypore
    Full Name:
    Simon T
    Im quite surprised the Milan statn owner managed to get so many owners to paste that on their cars....

That blue aventador looks like the same shade of blue the 458 has... saw the 458 driving down town some couple of weeks ago... he seems damn young.

2. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Harold,
    Do let me know , if I am in town.. I would love to see the car in person. Non exotics owners are not usually welcome for the drives unfortunately.

Don't mind me sharing the pics in my Facebook under "world exotics".

Thanks Bro :)

3. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Not all ricers are like that Bro, we are all car enthusiast and there are bad apples from every side. But what the GTR did was pretty silly.

We all grew up with pictures/screen savers of F40/959/Diablos on our walls, and everyone wishes to own an exotic some day. I know I would

There was a Porsche GTS with martini stickers that pushed me along Adam road and when I played and pulled away when it's safe and decelerated as I was making a turn out , he cut me off dangerously and he jammed Brakes , only to find out later he had a wife and 2 kids inside.

Yes, Sepang is the best place to stretch, even NS highway, I am quite chicken.

There was a lotus that crashed and it was a friends friend that passed on, drive safe ,

4. MaxPower

MaxPower Two Time F1 World Champ

Mar 28, 2006
    At sea ... aahhh ...
    Full Name:
    MP
    he must really have been moving to hit the crash barrier and fly over to the other side !!!

wonder how much alcohol was in his system ...

tragic nonetheless ... simply because the innocents left behind are the ones that suffer ... the driver is beyond pain ...

5. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Yes Bro, that I am not sure , the innocents he left behind would suffer. He left behind a wife and kids if I am not mistaken.

6. DavidDw

DavidDw Karting

Dec 11, 2008
    Bahh after sleeping on it..... and what Harold said is true...

Selling F430 Capristo twin sound exhaust w remote control valves!

7. Harold

Harold F1 Rookie

Jun 19, 2004
    Singapore/Australia
    Sounds so tragic! When was this.

8. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Saturday Early morning, heading from Aye to ECP Airport direction . Near MBS, apparently the road there is "jinxed" this was told to my by EMAS guys.

9. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #97059 asianbond, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. psp1000

psp1000 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2010
    White look great !

11. Simontjz

Simontjz Formula Junior

Sep 7, 2008
    Stinkypore
    Full Name:
    Simon T
    Damn sex...... one of the prettiest Fcars ever built imho....

12. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Well, congratulations! She looks hot & a big wide ass Testarossa in white will be a hit here. Boy, I miss my ex with Tubi too :D We last counted about 8-9 Testarossas, 1 512TR & 2 512M here.

Bro, have you counted how many Ferraris you have in total now?!

13. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    He's Leroy's friend. Left behind 2 kids & a wife. Pictures are on stomp & looks miserable, if I'm not wrong, the engine of the BMW came out. Not a pretty sight & I don't suppose a blown tyre will cause this?

14. Blaquewolf

Blaquewolf Formula Junior

Dec 30, 2010
    He was a personal friend of mine as I knew his wife during my younger days. She was a guitarist and we had many jamming sessions together. Got to know him more after they got married.

No alcohol was involved. Just a man who could have been a lot more careful with how he was driving in terms of speed and control. Left behind a wife and two kids. Was at the wake today.

15. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Have to agree that bad drivers exist in a kinds of vehicles & probably more so for exotic car owners which is a shame. Money can't buy humility.

We had a similar incident captured on video while doing the Lambo50 drive in Italy. The Indons came as a group, rented Lambos, put on their stickers & did their convoy thing but they have no discipline & behave like hooligans, stopping suddenly then overtaking people everywhere. While we approached a medieval castle in the hill, an idiot came up fast on our left on a single lane then just before we turn right into a 2m wide archway, he decided to overtake us. Had we not braked, he would be T boned.

We gave them a lecture later during lunch & another American driver who was equally pissed went up to tell them off too but they just shrugged off & laughed away.

We just stay away from them.

There was another bunch of fools on the first day. They violated traffic & did not stop for polizia (who are usually very lenient to us) but they were later arrested & had their Lambo compounded :D Wonder if the CEO of Lambo ever managed to bail them out!

16. MaxPower

Mar 28, 2006
    At sea ... aahhh ...
    Full Name:
    MP
    that's really sad leroy ...

my condolences to his family ...

17. MaxPower

Mar 28, 2006
    At sea ... aahhh ...
    Full Name:
    MP
    jon, those kind of people don't need bail ...

just a shaft up where the sun don't shine ...

18. Blaquewolf

Dec 30, 2010
    find it amusing that a lecture and an american telling them off ended up with them just shrugging it off and laughing it away.

Was the lecture stern or just in a tongue-in-cheek manner?

19. Blaquewolf

Dec 30, 2010
    The sad thing is the kids are too young to even know what's really going on.

The wife is a strong one. She will keep it together for the family.

20. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    very sorry to hear about the tragic loss.

drive careful out there boys. leave the racing for the track. I drive damn slow in SG.

21. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    My condolences to the Family .

22. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Do share te video if you have. Some of the Indo's I know think its fun and would do stuff like that . But I guess there were young ?

Anyway, glad they were no accidents.

23. SFchallenge

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    They definitely spent at least one night in the police station.

Interesting thing was the American is an ER doc so he sees a lot of such accidents due to reckless driving. We were definitely quite stern about it cos we were looking for the driver :)

It was the first day & they cheesed everybody off, not the best way to showoff on an otherwise enjoyable trip. The organiser should've given us traffic education as we have drivers from 30 countries & over 350 cars doing high speed across the country. We're just glad that there's no serious accidents.

It's with my buddy & yes a young punk trying to impress his gal.

24. Harold

Harold F1 Rookie

Jun 19, 2004
    Singapore/Australia
    Spot on.

Btw a gorgeous testa. Screams Miami vice.... An iconic vehicle in a color that brings back some vivid memories of an era when I was growing up and dreaming super cars.

25. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Couldn't help myself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMfbMoJnY5g]Miami Vice - Testarossa episode - YouTube[/ame]

And I used to hang out in Miami back in the late 80's...what an era!

Btw all in this testarossa cost less than a new Camry in SG now. And at 1/10 the price of a new aventador in SG.