Nashville Spottings | Page 35 | FerrariChat

Nashville Spottings

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by mini_ferrari, Sep 6, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TurboTodd

TurboTodd Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Brentwood, TN
    Black California on Old Hickory last night.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

2. nero328gts

nero328gts Karting

Dec 5, 2006
    ANYBODY SEE ANYTHING ?

3. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    I saw a yellow first gen Murcielago a couple weeks ago, and a viper and F430 saturday night. The last good things I saw were in the summer and I saw a pearl white TT Gallardo with 1200HP, a Aston Martin Rapide, and what I assume was Bob's grey 599. All of these were downtown by the way. But my brother delivers beer to places everywhere downtown and he sees super cars basically everyday, like the red 599 GTO he sees every friday or a blue F12 that sits in the same spot, and he sees first gen Gallardos and other F12's and 458's, and F430's, and other random stuff like SLS's and vipers. I think one of his best spots was a matte black Factory Five GTM super car on the side of I-65. A while ago like a year or so ago I saw a volcano red MP4-12C spider on corothers road in Brentwood, a Giallo Midas Huracan on Carothers, and I used to see 458's, SLS's and a 599 once at Music City Customs since it was around the corner from my school. One day I was driving around Coolsprings and I came across Aaron and Ting and all of them with their cars and it was so awesome. It was the first time I saw Aaron's 50th Anniversary Aventador roadster and it was magnificent. There was also Ting's old green Murcielago, Ian's red 16M, the yellow FGT, Ben's red 458 and I think Sammy's yellow 16M. So that was a lot to say but I had a lot to say so. I'll post more when spring comes and probably post pics too. Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays

4. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
  5. JoeAsheville

JoeAsheville Rookie

Jun 15, 2014
    Does anyone have any information on a black 97 convertible in terrible condition? Top needs replacing, leather is pulled away all over the place, rims have curb rash. Salvage title, needs a major. The owner's name is Nick? He's located in Nashville, but that's all I know. I'm near Atlanta.

6. TurboTodd

TurboTodd Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    Brentwood, TN
    Black 488 on Concord Rd, tinted and sounding very mean...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    Are you sure it was a 488?? Because i know theres a black 458 that has an exhaust I believe. Has tinted windows too