360 photos with black wheels? | FerrariChat

360 photos with black wheels?

Discussion in '360/430' started by paulie_b, Feb 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Can some of you please post 360 photos with black wheels? Please also include the stock "starfish" wheels in black if you have any.
    Thanks.

2. Leeman

Leeman Rookie

Mar 7, 2012
    Kuala lumpur, Msia
    Full Name:
    Steven Lee
    #2 Leeman, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.
    I hate black wheels on any car. Makes it look different than the designer intended. My $0.02

4. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #4 up4speed, Feb 10, 2013
    This car is at Manhattanmotorcars.com
    There are more photo's of it if you wish to take a look. They are the stock star fish wheels, but I think they are a very dark mettalic charcoal, not black.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    #5 djastral69, Feb 10, 2013
  6. Rock-46

Rock-46 Karting

Jun 3, 2010
    Slovenia-Europa
    Full Name:
    Rok Pogačnik
    #6 Rock-46, Feb 11, 2013
  7. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    thanks everyone. any others out there?

8. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    #8 djastral69, Feb 11, 2013
  9. jameslyons13

jameslyons13 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Torrance CA
    Full Name:
    James Lyons
    Are you selling this car? Or did you see it in person? I might be interested in it.

10. HH11

HH11 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 4, 2010
    The former owner is on Fchat. I've seen the car in person and its very nice. The wing isn't for everyone, but the car is in great shape.

11. 'Da Wolf

'Da Wolf Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2009
    Sadly not California
    #11 'Da Wolf, Feb 11, 2013
  12. jameslyons13

jameslyons13 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Torrance CA
    Full Name:
    James Lyons

Do you know who it is? I would like to send him a PM to get some history behind the car.

Thanks,
    James

13. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Neither. I knew about the car from the ads. I never saw that actual car because I went to the dealer looking for a red 360. The salesman said that he didn't have one. They have a ton of used stuff on the second floor storage area. I asked if I could go upstairs to see what else they had, Lambos etc. Plus I could have looked that car over in order to help out a fellow Fchatter. However, He probably/possibly sized me up (I was wearing work clothes (jeans and T-shirt), I work in Queens every Saturday), he then said "sorry you can't go upstairs without a salesman present, and we are very light today because it's a weekend, so I have to stay down here". Needless to say, I was less than satisfied at how he handled me as a customer, so I left and never followed up looking for a red 360, or any car with them.
    Other than that, I know that there are a few threads on the forum about that car. It may be the prior owner that is on here. From what I remember, it is supposedly a very nice,well maintained car. It's been on the market for at least 1/2 year, so I'm pretty sure they will be anxious to make a deal. I think the main reason that it hasn't sold, is because of the after market upgrades. It has a rear spoiler on the deck lid that caused a lot of controversy on the forum, I'm assuming that is one of the reasons that the market for it has been shrunken down. I will try to find that discussion and follow up with it if I find it.

14. jameslyons13

jameslyons13 Rookie

Jan 18, 2013
    Torrance CA
    Full Name:
    James Lyons
    Thank you so much. sorry you got treated that way. Like the old saying goes "Never Judge a Book by its Cover"

15. DocE

DocE Karting

Jul 27, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    Full Name:
    Name
    #16 DocE, Feb 13, 2013
  16. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Can you please post more pictures of your car with the black wheels? I have a very similarly spec'd 360 Spider (Titanium on black, shields, etc.).

17. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    PM me your email address and I'll email you high resolution pics

18. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Thanks James. I sort of ask for it sometimes though. I look very young for my age, plus I go in with a very laid back attitude towards the purchase. I don't want to seem too anxious until I make the deal. When I bought my Porsche, it was a similar situation. I had a salesman completely ignore me. When I looked his way, it was obvious he looked the other way so we didn't have eye contact with me. He apparently didn't want to "waste his time, or rotation" on me. Well, I continued looking at the cars just waiting for help. I knew what I wanted, but I had a few questions on some options (Porsches have like 99 options!), along came another salesman that played along. It was obvious to me what he was thinking inside, but he did the right thing and was very helpful, so he answered a few questions and said (almost sarcastically) "when you are ready, come in and see me" as he seemed to be in a rush and almost cut my questioning short. So I paused for a second, looked at him with a confused look, and said "I'm ready". He was pretty happy about making a sale in 1/2 hr from start to finish. I never like to waste their time. I always go in prepared, and I know what I want, and how much I'm willing to pay. I think the other salesman learned a very nice lesson that day, LOL. His face was priceless when he found out I was a buyer!
    The confusing part to me is that I don't fit into any weird stereotypes or anything like that. I'm just a clean cut, normal looking, straight shooting guy. I guess a big part of it is that I look young, but I don't look like a movie star. I think I don't show off enough, or something like that...who knows (shrug).
    When I purchased the Porsche, I probably looked about 20 years old (I was 33). When I went into Manhattan Motorcars, I was 43 years old, but look mid 30's. I'm suspiscious that it may be the reason they feel that I can't "afford" those cars, and I'm just a tire kicker. I am in business as well, and I've learned a long time ago "you can't judge a book by it's cover".
    By the way, the dealer that I bought my Porsche from turned out to be great! The salesman is awesome and the mechanic basically became a personal friend after I gave him a stethascope to help him locate noises in the car. He is one of the most careful and meticulous mechanics that I've ever met in my life!

19. hwlee808

hwlee808 Rookie

Nov 28, 2010
    honolulu
    #20 hwlee808, Feb 13, 2013
  20. up4speed

up4speed F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    HWLEE808, that looks stunning!!!

21. GWARREND

GWARREND Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Any better pics of this car w 19" 430s? Hard to get a feel for the look in the shade.

22. DocE

DocE Karting

Jul 27, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    Full Name:
    Name
    I see if I can take a few better pics tomorrow and post.

23. RED TESTAROSSA

RED TESTAROSSA Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2009
    So. Calif.
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Leeman

Leeman Rookie

Mar 7, 2012
    Kuala lumpur, Msia
    Full Name: