Thank God I don't work there anymore! | FerrariChat

Thank God I don't work there anymore!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by texasmr2, Nov 2, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Saw this on the news this morning and was shocked but not really surprised. This McDonalds is at the front of my neighborhood and is where I had my first real job (other than mowing lawns) at 15yrs old. Twenty years ago this sort of thing was unheard of in our area yet now we have this aswell as robbery's and break-in's.

I NEED MORE GUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Robber-locks-McDonald-s-employees-in-freezer/-/1735978/17237382/-/iixshkz/-/index.html

I really need to buy my mom a gun and take her to the gun range.

2. JonRobertQuinn

JonRobertQuinn Karting

Dec 10, 2006
    El Dorado Hills, CA
    Christ! There are easier ways to EARN a thousands bucks.

3. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Right!!!

I guess at 3-4am when you gots to haz more cheese the other crackheads can be very persuasive.

4. Eldo In The Weeds

Mar 20, 2008
    In case it ever happens to you, you cannot lock anyone in a freezer or walk-in refrigerator. There is a built in safety feature to prevent that from happening and someone freezing to death. There is a knob or handle you can turn which releases the hinges from the door. Very few robbers or apparently restaurant employees know about it. I always crack up when I see people locked in freezers in the movies or on TV. You heard it here first! :) :) :)

5. texasmr2

BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Good point but as a safety factor it is best to just obey the demands when caught off guard even if armed. Better to live another day.

Their day will come and it will be judged by 12 or carried by 6.

6. BillEllison

BillEllison Karting

Oct 16, 2011
    Conroe, Tx
    Full Name:
    Bill Ellison
    That same situation happened up here in The Woodlands a few weeks ago. Robbers came in through drive thru window and forced the workers to a stock room or somewhere in back and the police were there for 3 or 4 hours before they realized the robbers were already gone.

7. ChunkyMonkey

ChunkyMonkey Formula 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Texas, duh
    Full Name:
    Chad
    A few of the restaurants in my jurisdiction were smart enough to install a silent alarm button in their walk in coolers, freezers, and stock rooms.

8. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Greg sorry to hear this. You have good news waiting for the race!! Check you PM's and get in touch with Hookem here on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    They froze that one girl, in 'Saw'....