SHOW ME YOUR INSIDES!! | FerrariChat

SHOW ME YOUR INSIDES!!

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by ReelMan, Dec 7, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ReelMan

ReelMan Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Hi, guys. Spec'ing my new 458 in the next day or two with the dealer. Have decided on most options and Nero with yellow calipers and center caps, and shields. OK, so the exterior is done.....

Moving inside, I am having difficulty deciding what colors to go with. Even using the color samples at the dealership has not gotten me much closer, as a sample is not the whole car. The Atelier is not spot on in color.

The goal is "refined sports GT". Thinking creme/nero, tan/nero, red or burgandy/nero, etc., etc. Sport seats with Alcantara inserts of the same color. Stiched cavallinos. Contrast stitching.

Would you guys please post pics of your black beauties with interior combos that work?

Much appreciated.

2. Drew_4RE

Drew_4RE Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 19, 2005
    FL
    Full Name:
    Drew
    Best thread title, ever

3. mihirdhanak

mihirdhanak Karting

Dec 31, 2010
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Mihir Dhanak
    #3 mihirdhanak, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    u can never have too much red, here is mine....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ChalStrad

ChalStrad Formula 3

Jan 22, 2004
    Lausanne Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Peter Mann
    Try charcoal leather with charcoal alcantara inserts, charcoal alcantara headliner
    To this you could add Bordeaux stiching and seat belts ( less flash than the red)

Also, the steering wheel, black leather with black alcantara at the top and bottom. Avoid the LEDs as they are a real pain at night as above 6500 rpm too many are lit up permanently and it both hurts your eyes and is a real distraction. I know you can turn them off, but then spend the cost of the option on something else!

Enjoy designing!

6. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    #6 JazzyO, Dec 8, 2011
    Charcoal is a great colour for a black car. Mine will be black leather with bordeaux alcantara, however. I've chosen red stitching to brighten up the cabin a bit.

I would always order the LED wheel as it is part of the carbon fibre driving zone. I just love the carbon fibre dash and centre console, and if you order the "driving zone" you get a big discount on all the CF bits.

I can't show you what mine looks like as it hasn't been built yet but here's a configurator impression. The bordeaux looks way too dark on this and you can't really see the red stitching. The horses on the headrest should be red.

Like you, I went for "refined sports GT", which is why I've ordered the 4-point harnasses. Plus they look damn good. Who cares that they're irritating to use? :)

Onno
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Webraider

Webraider Karting

Sep 12, 2011
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Ulli
    #7 Webraider, Dec 8, 2011
    Onno, quite close to mine except I do NOT like the CF.

I picked the standard aluminium as it looks techy, offers a nice contrast to my quite dark interior and therefore puts an exclamation mark on the driver's working place.

Cheers,
    Ulli

8. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Nice! I like the fact that it's so easy to create exactly the car you want. This makes a large percentage of 458's out there unique.

Onno

9. ajc

ajc Rookie

Aug 8, 2005
    uk
    Full Name:
    AJC
    I am thinking if this would work with a yellow car. The black leather with red or bordeaux alcantara contrast.
    Other wise less obviouse would be black leather and charcoal alacantara with contrast stitching.
    Any more pics or thoughts?

10. ReelMan

ReelMan Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Great stuff, guys, and keep 'em coming. Would love to see some shades of tan, as well.

I am always struck by how much you can much you can personalize a Ferrari. I had once looked into a DBS, and there is very little that you can do to individualize the car, and at 300K that is disappointing. One of the many reasons that I walked away from an Aston.

Looking forward to more interiors. Thanks so much, all.

11. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    Very bold and unique interior. Never seen red and charcoal together before. It's really not bad...not bad at all.

-G.B.

12. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    IMO, red or bordeaux would not look good in a giallo car. Black, charcoal, yes! How about black/tan on the interior?

13. ReelMan

ReelMan Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Is that Tan or Saddle? Charcoal or Black?

14. jasonrhcastle

jasonrhcastle Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Jason RH Castle
    That, I believe, is Cuoio with Black Daytona inserts. Looks really, really sharp.

I am a HUGE fan on Cuoio. Really classy look.

J

15. LouB

LouB Formula 3

Apr 15, 2001
    FL, OR
    Correct, its Cuoio with dark blue inserts. Blue Pozzi exterior.

16. ReelMan

ReelMan Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    Thanks, Lou, PM sent.

17. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    Very nice.

Onno

18. mathematics

mathematics Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    LeatherFoot
    #19 mathematics, Dec 8, 2011
  19. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    That's awesome. I am seriously thinking of this on the next one.

20. mihirdhanak

mihirdhanak Karting

Dec 31, 2010
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Mihir Dhanak
    I just wish they made the racing seats electric. They are by far the best looking.

21. ReelMan

ReelMan Karting

Nov 8, 2011
    One of the first things that I decided that I wanted was the sport seats. They are the perfect compliment to this car. The fact that they aren't electric doesn't bother me that much. But that stripe in the center in a contrasting color screams SPORTS CAR!!!!!

22. ferry0707

ferry0707 Rookie

Nov 18, 2011
    Guys, he's opted for Nero paint with yellow calipers. If the interior will be Nero it will look tragically. Interior should be Beige with carbonfiber dashboard trim and lower zone trim. Dashboard should be Black. Revcounter yellow. Stitching should be black (paint colour). Not sure he'll like it.

23. ferry0707

ferry0707 Rookie

Nov 18, 2011
    Seats ventilation should be nice too:))

24. ktm

ktm Formula Junior

May 24, 2011
    London
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Mine is with the dealer on the 20th and is the same without the stripe to the seats. cant wait!! Looks awesome but wont take it till March! what a wait.