Anybody know if Emery is OK? | FerrariChat

Anybody know if Emery is OK?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by mauispence, Nov 11, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    Emory,
    If you weren’t the pilot of the Helicopter that crashed on Molokai sound off so we know you are still with us. :) If you were let me be the 1st to say RIP.:(

2. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 7, 2006
    Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Gary Robinson
    Pilot was identified as Nathan Cline of Kihei.

3. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    I'm glad to hear Emory was not involved in that crash. I'm so sorry for the families of the pilot and his passengers. Molokai was socked in all day yesterday and the trades were pumping as well. The east end of Molokai has a long history of being a particularly bad place to fly at night and in bad weather.

4. Hawaii

Hawaii Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2007
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Emery
    Hey Jim
    Thanks for the concern. I'm fine, but it was & still is very, very sad. The Pilot, Nathan was a great guy and a excellent pilot. He just got married 4 weeks ago, and his dream was to fly Helicopters in Hawaii.
    It is currently under investigation by the NTSB, which I heard could unfortunately take as long as a year to complete.
    Everyone has their time here on earth...... Go home and hug your wife and your kids and be grateful for the time we have. Thanks again.
    Warm Aloha
    Emery