Visiting Abu Dhabi | FerrariChat

Visiting Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by spEYEdr, Nov 13, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spEYEdr

spEYEdr Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2007
    LA - City of Angels
    I'll be visiting Abu Dhabi in February. Staying for about a week at the emirates palace hotel which I understand is very nice.

How's Ferrari World? The F1 track? Any driving programs available?

I'm looking for recommendations for things to do, places to see, great restaurants, and some Entertainment :)

2. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    Yep the Emirates Palace Hotel is very nice.

Ferrari world I haven't visited yet but the people that I know that have been there have said that it's too big and too empty (not enough exhibitions, rides etc....).

The F1 track organises track days in a variety of cars for more info visit the Yas Marina website. There are always concerts happening too all year round near the F1 track if you like attending concerts.

Plenty of Restaurants in Abu Dhabi but you have to visit Dubai too. Check out Time out Abu Dhabi and Time out Dubai for the latest what's happenings and restaurant reviews.

http://www.timeoutabudhabi.com/

3. spEYEdr

spEYEdr Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2007
    LA - City of Angels
    Thanks for the info.

Ive been to Dubai a few times but this will be my first trip to Abu Dhabi.

How's night life?

4. mseals

mseals Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 9, 2007
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Mike Seals
    I'd love to be able to respond to this, but of all the GCC countries, Abu Dhabi is one of the few places I haven't spent any time in...

Went there as a side trip from Dubai once, but other than that, no experience...

Sorry!

Mike

5. BANANA

BANANA Formula Junior

Apr 21, 2007
    Clubs
    bars
    exhibitions
    concerts
    restaurants
    You can find all the above.

I don't know exactely what are you looking for as far as night life. I'm a Dubai resident when I'm not in London but on the few occasions that I've been out in Abu Dhabi for a night out I haven't been dissapointed.