Help find these *******s! REWARD up to 100k | FerrariChat

Help find these *******s! REWARD up to 100k

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by VTChris, Apr 6, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    #1 VTChris, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Reward is up to 100k to find these PR ICKS who pretty much ended the life of Brian Stow.

Cowards is compliment to these idiots.
    I figured it's better to have it posted in more places than less

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Reward-Grows-to-50K-in-Attack-on-Giants-Fan-119256659.html

The family of the Giants fan who was attacked in Los Angeles last week spoke out for the first time Tuesday and said they do not blame Dodger fans for the attack on their loved one Bryan Stow. Stow's family said that the people of Los Angeles have been very caring through this ordeal.

Stow remains in critical condition in a coma five days after he was attacked in the parking lot at Dodger Stadium after Thursday's season opener. His doctors said he shows signs of brain damage.

"We would like to use this as a rallying cry to stop unecessary violence in our greatest past-time and all other sports," said cousin John Stow. "This would be one of the greatest gifts you could give to us."

Bryan Stow, a 42-year-old paramedic from Santa Cruz, is a huge baseball fan and had been looking forward to the game in LA for months, according to his family. His cousin, his mother and father, and two sisters attended a news conference outside the hospital Tuesday.

John Stow said the game should have been the ideal start to another baseball season. John said his wife received a text message from his cousin during the game. "He basically said he was scared inside the stadium," said John Stow.

Stow's doctors said he is showing signs of "brain injury and dysfunction." A Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center neurosurgeon said he suffered a severe skull fracture and bad bruising to his frontal lobe. The doctors said even the best case has Stow facing a very long recovery process.

The reward in the case now totals $100,000. The Los Angeles City Council approved $50,000, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved $10,000 along with $25,000 from the Dodgers another $10,000 reward offered by the Giants and $5,000 from Stow's employer, American Medical Response..

Police released composite sketches of the two suspects, who were wearing Dodgers gear.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    This is all over the news, with every story ending on the call for them to turn themselves in. Yeah, right! These P'sOS are probably laughing about it.

I hope they get run over by a bus, 1000 miles from the nearest hospital! :mad:

3. f355jimv

f355jimv Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    You are being very kind to them!

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Total Scum Bags, as the other poster noted, your way to kind Dave.

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Given the "Cypress Park Avenues" just can't seem to stay out of limelight near opening day, my odds are on them.

6. FERRARI-TECH

FERRARI-TECH Formula 3

Nov 9, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ferrari-tech
    Id like to volunteer to drive the bus if possible.

I only hope this scum is bragging about this all over town to all the other illegal alien gang trash and someone turns them in for the reward.

People have been comparing this to "English football hooligans" but that was totally different.

This was just a pure cowardly blind side of an Innocent fan for no reason, this is scum of the earth and the death penalty would be to good for them.

My heart bleeds for the family and what they must be going through.

I don't know the victim's family's circumstances, but what do you guys think about setting up some sort of donation drive from the members here. Maybe Dusty could set it up for us. I would certainly be in to add to the reward or to help the family with expenses

7. wazie7262

wazie7262 Formula 3

Feb 13, 2008
    Temecula, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I like this idea, the donation drive, that is ;-)

In my fantasy, we catch these guys and then draw and quarter them using our Italian horses for the deed...

8. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Howzabout we cover them with thousands of razor slits and drown them in chinchilla piss?

9. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    new All-Star week activity: use these guys as pinatas. a few whacks from Pujols should do the trick.

10. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I like to neuter them with no anesthesia.

11. jimxyz

jimxyz Karting

Mar 17, 2009
    Orange County
    The Dodgers must love that the ****** Raider Nation scumbags are now going to the baseball games. There is no f-ing way I would take my kids to a Dodger game until the police chase this type out of the stadium and back down the hill. Anyone who went to a raider game when they were here knows that it was a freakin nightmare, even if you were supporting the home team. You have to buy a special piece of **** car just for game day b/c of all the vandalism.

12. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I was just offered two free vip tickets to a Dodger game for MAY and I decline.
    Not that I'm worried what can happen to me but more like worried what I'm going to do
    to someone if I see some brainless dudes do that.

13. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    Reward is now up to 150k

14. md58

md58 Rookie

Feb 8, 2011
    So.Cal.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It is actually a different element than Raider Nation, maybe worse. I have been a season ticket holder for the Dodgers since 1970 and with the Raiders while they were here. The last 4 years I bit the bullet and stepped up to the Stadium Club seats. This year I gave them back and will watch on TV. I have seen it deteriorate so bad over time at the end of last year I gave them up. My boys grew up going to games with me and it was always a great family event. I can't take my wife anymore and not a chance I would take one of my grandkids.

If you have followed the decline, it seriously accelerated and magnified when the Dodgers spent a zillion dollars marketing Manny Ramirez and the whole "Gangsta Image". If you recall as he left Boston he said in the media when asked about his relationship with players " I'm a gangsta, I just wanna play baseball." Well the brilliant Dodgers ran with that campaign and the whole "Mannywood" thing.

It's not to say the environment wouldn't eventually be what it is but it sure seemed to get a lot more violent and reprehensible at a quicker pace.

All of this new press about all of the new security measures is great, Too bad it always takes a tragedy for someone to wake up. I hope it not just another photo op for our TV hungry Mayor. He's like Jesse Jackson and Gloria Allred. I really hope it's a turn for the better. In my opinion it won't be right until they establish a zero tolerance policy and enforce it

Anyway, enough rant. This is an unimaginable attack on a very innocent defenseless person. I sincerely hope a vigilante or mercenary finds them before law enforcement, only problem with that is they would not get the reward.

15. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    I too gave up my seats, back in 05 after the Mccourts took over.
    The crowds were getting shadier and shadier and I said "I think it's time."
    And being a fan since as far back as I can remember, it wasn't an easy decision

16. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    And, after all the rhetoric clears, McCourt's big move this year was to introduce "Doyer Dogs"....

Just sayin'

17. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    It IS starting to look like a Raiders crowd.

Every morning I take Stadium Way, and there are news crews there.

18. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    #18 VTChris, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    is it me or the one on the left look like every guy in east la?

20. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    I was about to say, I see those guys at every car wash in LA.

I'll be rich, b!tch! :D

21. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    I don't look like that guy

22. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    But do you sound like him? :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfYNqJgO8Y[/ame]

23. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Hey.....Nothin' wrong with a RAIDERS fan.

24. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    It just so happens I was at the infamous game at The Coliseum when the Steelers Fan got his head rammed into the steps and almost died.

As a result, he suffered brain damage and they stopped selling beer after the third quarter.

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/paul-albrecht

25. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    I'd like to say something jokingly, but I know that's no joke. Though, two things strike me. First, that was the Coliseum. Second, what the hell was a Steelers fan thinking? Pittsburg has a bad rep for fans too.