Who else is psyched for the return on the challenge and historic series to Lime Rock | FerrariChat

Who else is psyched for the return on the challenge and historic series to Lime Rock

Discussion in 'New England' started by stevel48, Mar 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Saint Bastage

Saint Bastage F1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2007
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Lane
    I'm psyched about everything at the Rock but mostly about sand free roads. I'm getting a twitch from all this boring winter crap.

2. Mikety

Mikety Karting

Oct 26, 2009
    CT
    agreed Lane, i was driving on 84 today into work and what do I find all over the road.....gravel, not sand or salt chunks, gravel. Thanks CT DOT for trying to fix the pot holes and adding more rock chips all over the front of my car.

oh and yes im very excited about the ferrari challenge event

3. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Can't wait, I'll be there with the 355!!!! :D :D :D

4. stevel48

stevel48 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2005
    Metrowest MA
    Full Name:
    Steve (85 308 Owner)
    My street looks like the sahara. Then the April rains will pile the sand up right in front of my yard.

Anywho...this will be my fist tiem going to the challenge seies as an owner. I finaly get to park in the Ferrai lot.

5. amslb182

amslb182 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2004
    Ct
    Full Name:
    Andrew LeGrant
    This is one of my favorite Ferrari events in New England. But I say that about all the Ferrari events in New England so don't listen to me. Will certainly try to make it.

6. 06Spider

06Spider Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2010
    Red Sox Nation
    I'm just back from a trip the Europe. I'm in. Anyone from Boston to Worcester that wants to Caravan?