2011 Nissan Juke | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2011 Nissan Juke

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by El Wayne, Oct 21, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  2. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    If they made a Miley Ray Circus SE version in Olive Pink and with a Disney logo, and with lime green tyres (see what I did there) and marketed it in the JDM with a side of WRC with Block as their driver and sold it as an Apple iRallye, they'd make billions.

If they made a Miley Ray Circus SE version in Olive Pink and with a Disney logo, and with lime green tyres (see what I did there) and marketed it in the JDM with a side of WRC with Block as their driver and sold it as a Microsoft Zune Ballmer Edition, they'd lose trillions.

If they made a Miley Ray Circus SE version in Olive Pink and with a Disney logo, and with lime green tyres (see what I did there) and marketed it in the JDM with a side of WRC with Block as their driver and sold it as a GM re:Volt people would look at it with blank stares and they'd lose the plot.

3. rebel

rebel Rookie

Jul 24, 2009
    That is by far the ugliest car I have ever seen!

4. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    The Murano convertible is just as bad. What is Nissan smoking?

5. ztunelover

ztunelover Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2009
    Calgary, AB
    Full Name:
    Krish
    I don't know, but someone needs to slap them awake and tell them to stop letting complete numpties handle their future product planning.

6. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Uglier than Aztek? :eek:

7. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I blame it on Engrish. It was supposed to be named 2011 Nissan Puke.

8. modena1_2003

modena1_2003 F1 Rookie

Aug 17, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I think Nissan pulled allot from the French with this exterior. I'd liken the functionality to the Jeep Patriot...

This car is not a make or break for Nissan. Nothing is necessarily riding on it, and I think it's a real testbed for upcoming design. I like the balls Nissan showed by really taking a concept straight to production. It fills a gap they've otherwise unsuccessfully managed...

I'd worry about a smaller brand trying this sort of drastic design with something as controversial as the Cube in its wake, but I think Nissan has gotten a plethora of refreshed customers who appreciate something as relied upon as the Nissan name, in a thoroughly modern package.

_J

9. TrentS

TrentS Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2005
    South Florida
    I love what Nissan is doing lately! What I'm sick of is everything looking the same, what do you guys want, a world filled with boring sameness? I guess you all drive Camry's, the most boring appliance of a car ever made!

The Juke is cute as hell in person, very functional, and for the price would make a great cheap DD.

10. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    Should be a hit with bull dykes.